Thread: Super meat Boy stopped working Error

Super meat Boy stopped working Error

I have installed Super meat Boy game on my desktop computer but whenever I click on play button I get an error message again and again that says “SuperMeatBoy.exe has stopped working”. And then window is get closes. I don’t know what should be reason for this, I afraid that because of this problem all my other program may not work correctly. I am running windows 7 64 bit operating system on my computer. If anyone knows about this then please tells me a solution for this.

Re: Super meat Boy stopped working Error

I have done a quick search regarding your query and I think that you should have to reinstall this game gain for working it correctly. And for that you have to go C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\super meat boy\Prerequisites\ folder and then run the installers manually from there and I will recommend you to also run vcredist files and Direct X setup again. After installation of all this installation process launch your game from the Steam. I hope by doing this you can play this game.

As far my knowledge, this kind of error message is comes when you don’t have the essential files that helps to run the program. When you install any program on your computer you can see a .dll file for that program, this file is very essential to run those programs. When .dll file are not available then you receives dll error, but I think that the reason for your query is the same and may be because of this you cannot run it properly. I think that first you should check that dll file is available or not and then reply back to me.

I think that you may be not having sufficient system requirement to run this program, I think that you should go through this system requirements
    System Requirements
    • Processor: 1.2GHz processor
    • DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
    • Memory: 256 MB RAM
    • Graphics: Graphics Card that supports Pixel Shader 2.0 and Vertex Shader 2.0(Vertex Shader Support can be supported with software emulation)
    • Controller Support: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller
    • Hard Drive: 300 MB

If you are having minimum requirement to run this game, then I think you should to install this game again.

As far my knowledge there can be several reasons for this, may be it could be because missing essential files, or may be because of the game crash but I think that you should not worry about this. This similar thing happened with me but after restarting this game I can play it properly without any errors. I think you have to not do anything with maybe it is a normal error.