Thread: Super Meat Boy crash on launch

Super Meat Boy crash on launch

After installing Super Meat Boy on my computer I cannot able to run it, I done know why. When I launch this game to play, it crashes at start up. I have done a clear installation of the program, then also this occurs every time. I am running this game on windows XP operating system and I have seen that there are many people who can play this game on windows XP. If anyone having knowledge on this then let me know.

Re: Super Meat Boy crash on launch

I think that to overcome this issue you should reset the game setting to “Factory default” and I think that you should launch this game using autoconfig. To do this you should follow these steps, first right click on the game you which you are want to play and then select properties option and click on the General tab and then launch option and type autoconfig after all this click on OK button and then launch the game. I hope this may work for you.

There can be several reasons for this and I think that because of the Mss32.dll files in your directory can be lead to the game crashing. Sometimes other games may install this Mss32.dll file in C:\Windows\System32 directory because of this the file located in your Window folder conflict with game directory the file. You should have to remove this file from system32 directory in order to play the game.

I think that you should reinstall this game on your computer and then see the changes. I think that because of the bad installation you cannot able to play this game may be because of the missing file or wrong version of the Direct X. I think you should update your Direct X from the Microsoft site, go through this site and look for the runtime version. If you are having other query then reply me.

There can be several reasons for this but I think that may be your system is buggy and because of that your game is getting crash.Because of the bug games files could be corrupt and cannot work properly. I think that if possible do the scanning of you system first or only scan for the games file and then again try to launch it.