Thread: Unable to install Super Meat Boy

Unable to install Super Meat Boy

Yesterday, I was trying to install Super Meat Boy game on my computer but not succeed. I don’t know why but after stating the installation process it stuck in between. Then I again tried to install this game and that time I succeeded but I cannot able to run this game. I have not faced this kind of issue before may be because of that I could not able to make out exact reason for this. So can someone help me to overcome this issue? Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to install Super Meat Boy

I was facing the similar kind of problem while installing game on my computer but I succeed to make out the problem for this. The problem is in .DLL version of Direct X that my game is required. My game is requires Direct X 9.0c version which I did not installed but then after using the same version I can able to play this game. I think that you reason may be same as of mine and I will recommend you to first go through system requirements of this game and then install this game.

I have done a quick search regarding your query and I think that if you are trying to install this game by downloading files then I think that may be some of the file are corrupted and because of that you cannot able to install it or if you are trying to install this game using CD then I will advise you to copy this CD to your hard drive and then do the installation process. When you start the installation make sure that you are not running any antivirus software program.

Thanks you, for your replies I have tried above suggestion but not work. I think that I may not have minimum system requirements for this game. And being honest I really don’t know the system requirements to play this game. So if anyone knows about this, then please let me know so that I can make changes as necessary. Thanks again.

As per your query here I have given you system requirement to play Super Meat Boy game.
    System Requirements
    • Memory: 256 MB RAM
    • Processor: 1.2GHz processor
    • Graphics: Graphics Card that supports Pixel Shader 2.0 and Vertex Shader 2.0(Vertex Shader Support can be supported with software emulation)
    • DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
    • Hard Drive: 300 MB