Thread: Super Meat Boy lagging

Super Meat Boy lagging

I have recently downloaded the Super Meat Boy on my Windows 7 laptop. There is no problem for installing this game or running it. But when I play this game then in between while playing, It starts lagging like some pixels keeps on missing in the graphics lik game stuttering and it becomes very hard to play this game. This does not keep on happening continuously but it happens so often that it has became annoying for me to play this game. Please Help!

Re: Super Meat Boy lagging

Most probably this seems to be an issue with the graphic card driver which you are running on your windows 7 machine. I suggest you to install the latest drivers for your graphic card for windows 7. Make sure that you are installing the drivers as per the version of your operating system's version as it very much important to do so. If you are running 64 bit version of Windows 7 then keep in mind that you have to install the 64 bit graphic drivers of your video card which will be working without showing any lags in any game. Is suppose you install the 32 bit drivers on your 64 bit OS machine then it might happen that it will work but don't expect it to work for all the games.

If your graphic drivers are up to date then it might be the resolution which you have selected to play this game as this could also create the graphic problem while playing the game. I suggest you to try playing the same game with low graphics or resolution and then check that it lags while playing or not. If it then there could be an issue with the game itself.

Best way to check that your windows machine has latest drivers or not is from the Device Manager. I recommend you to right click on the My Computer and then go to the properties. Here you would be having tab as Device Manager. Once you are on this tab then you have to select the hardware of which your want to check the driver status. If there is any yellow exclamation in front of your machine then you have to click on the yellow mark and then do as per the instructions.

There could be some virus on your machine which will not be letting your game to acquire an enough amount of CPU. One way to check about this would be to open the Task Manager when the game is running. In the Task Manager, You have to check that is there any process which might be making your CPU busy so much that no other processes are getting their required CPU usage and hence game starts lagging. I suggest you to scan your whole system and then check that are there viruses running on your machine or not.