Thread: Super Meat Boy Buglist

Super Meat Boy Buglist

I am having one issue with the Super Meat Boy and i have searched on the internet and come to know that there are lots of people are getting the issue with the same. This is game is reported with the lots of bug. So i am making this post to know about the possible bug and then solution you have tried to resolve the bug. So if you can then post your bug here and see how many response we get from people.

Re: Super Meat Boy Buglist

Thanks for making such a nice post to share the bugs related to the game. I am also playing the Super Meat Boy on the computer of mine but getting the bug generating only some time not all the time. My computer working fine but sometime it wont launch the game and not getting it work after several try. All i have to do is to shut down my computer and later on restart the computer. After that only my games start responding. Any how i am playing the game but wanted to resolve this issue permanently. So if you can then please let me know about the solution that will help me with the same.

I am having some different which i am unable to resolve and not sure that this is the bug or something else. Actually while i was playing the Super Meat Boy and pressed the ESC key from the keyboard my game crashes. without any notification. I have tried several things but nothing got working with the same. I am not sure whether i am only getting this issue or others also facing the problem with the same. Unfortunately, some users already reported by several errors in the game. In particular, the frequent crashes reduce the gaming experience yet clear. The developers are aware of the problem and promised to remedy via patch. I have come to know about certain patch is about to launch for same issue but not yet got anything working. This is what i call as my bug and wanted to know when this will be resolved.

Super Meat Boy is really a great game and really worth the money (though I have added to the ticket offer and could save even a little bit). With problematic bugs I had been struggling to not really, only when I finish the game crashes from it - which is not necessarily great, but so also does not take much. My Super Meat Play game crashed while i am existing from the game and i have not yet got any working solution for same.

I have downloaded Games Super Meat Boy from steam by paying the $13,99 so i think that i am using the genuine copy and still getting the issue. Does this is caused by the computer or it is bug of the game.

I am also getting some issue with the Super Meat Boy which is not working properly. Whenever u am pressing the "W' key to get the reply of the game i am getting error that game is already saved and can not replay. I am not sure why i am getting this issue. Sometime the game runs fine but most of the time it wont respond. I have gone through some site and come to know that this is the bug from the Microsoft and can be resolved with patch which might release soon.

There are probably still some bugs in the PC version with respect to crashes and faulty gamepad support. According to the Twitter channel of the developer but it should still be a first patch today. Very soon you will be able to change the keyboard layout itself.

Meat team is wrapping up the Super Meat Boy patch that addresses the auto-save glitch and, in fact, "all known bugs in the Xbox Live Arcade game. The free title update will therefore include 20 new levels and a new music track, Team Meat tweets, and it's expected to be completed this week and "hopefully will be up soon (pending Microsoft's approval). So, if for some really stupid reason you have not picked up the game yet - those few bugs be damned - the launch sale is still going for another week (from yesterday) Steam.

One of my favorite games this year. Great to see more levels coming, but I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed the update will not include the characters the PC version is getting.