Thread: Super Meat Boy game keeps freezing

Super Meat Boy game keeps freezing

I have a desktop computer at my home and I have installed Super Meat Boy game on my pc. The problem I am experiencing is that when I try to play the game on my computer then it keeps on freezing several times during the play. I have even installed other games. But not facing any such issue with those games. So I need you advice in order to solve this problem on my machine. Any help regarding with this problem will be appreciated.

Re: Super Meat Boy game keeps freezing

Well for this problem I will advise you to change the resolution of the game. If changing the resolution does not solve the problem, then I will advise you to reinsert the graphic card in your system and then try to run the game. I hope that after trying this solution you will be able to solve your problem. If still you problem is not getting solved out after trying this fix then try to reply me back.

I have nice fix for this problem. First try to update the graphic card driver on your machine. If the driver is already update or after updating it the problem is not getting solved out, then you will require reinstalling the graphic card driver on your computer. If even reinstalling the driver does not solve the problem, then the last option for you is to reinstall the game. So try out all this fixes and see if it solves your problem or not.

I am to facing the same problem. But in my case the game was working fine before few days, but suddenly today in the morning when I was playing the game, then it started freezing for couple of seconds. I am not able to understand why I am facing this problem on my system, as I have not done any kind of changes on my machine. I have even gone through the above solutions which are mentioned here, but I have already tried all of them on my machine and none of them are able to solve my issue. So please try to give me some nice solution. Thanks.

Have you tried to run the game in compatible mode? If not then try to it. If doing this does not solve your problem then I will advise you to reinstall the game on your machine as this I the last option left with you. So try the first solution and then the second solution. I hope that you will be able to solve your problem.