Thread: Super Meat Boy official patch news

Super Meat Boy official patch news

I am playing the game called Super Meat Boy on Steam and having no some of the issue with the same. I know these are the bug of the Super Meat Boy and waiting to get the patch for same. Yesterday night while i was working on Internet i come to know about the patch for the Super Meat Boy which is released. But even after wasting my time on Internet i could not found the same. So if any one is having the patch for same then please let me know about same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Super Meat Boy official patch news

First let me know from where you have got this news from. Actually i have also searched but did not got any news regarding the same. The patch for same is not yet out and you have to wait more for release of the patch. It is just declared that the patch is about to come soon by the officials. But not yet guaranteed when they are launching the same. I have gone through the same but did not got anything working with the same. So all you can do is to wait for the new patch and try the same after the launch of it.

Since the end of October, Super Meat Boy coming around on Xbox Live Arcade. The team Meat production is, however, hit a small problem that can lead under certain circumstances, the loss of the storage object.

But help is coming in the not too distant future: As the developers say , you ca get the patch from the Microsoft site but after the launch of the same. If the certification process will go through smoothly, he could be on or before 21 November appear.

In addition to various bug-fixes will not fix a new piece of music as well as 20 additional levels include. The Sewers of Dross Gish are explicitly designed for and can blob be addressed and overcome with the tar only. Two more level packs to follow before year's end. For all of the updates is: they should be charged.

The PC version of Super Meat Boy will be released in late November and is to come up with six exclusive playable characters. After having recently been the Mine Craft Mascot was introduced, has now unveiled the next protagonist Captain Viridian. This is for sure that the game is having certain which need to resolved and for that i think that developer are working and soon will be coming with the patch. I also waiting for the patch by which i can easily get it working with the issue of mine. I am planning to contact the developer of the game directly and will ask about the release of the new Patch. If any positive information i am getting then will definitely let you know about the same.

The highly popular game on Xbox Live which jump and Run Super Game Boy White Meat with its own charm to convince the game. Only there's a small problem that is quite frustrating actually. By a bug is the saved game is lost.

The development team is already working on a patch of the bug fixes and a new piece of music is to introduce the next. Also, new levels added 20th The Sewers of Dross Gish are designed for, and can be mastered and blob started with the tar only. In addition, the level packs added two more to come.

The proposed patch for the XBLA titles Super Meat Boy is about to be published. The update fixes not merely a problem when saving, which under certain circumstances may occur, but also brings with it new content. More specifically, you'll get 20 additional levels and new music. The Steam version, meanwhile, is further provided for the end of November and will also include achievements that have been rejected by Microsoft as too heavy. Who for the Xbox 360 will have the title, gets it yet until 21 November for 800 instead of 1200 Microsoft points. More game you learn in the test of Super Meat Boy .