Thread: Super Meat Boy 360 controller to work

Super Meat Boy 360 controller to work

I am having one issue with the Super Meat Boy which i am trying to play on Steam but having one issue. Actually i wanted to play the game with the XBOX 360 Controller but unable to get it working with the same. Does any one is having idea about How to get a 360 controller to work with the Super Meat Boy? If any can then please help me with the issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Super Meat Boy 360 controller to work

I think if you are looking to work with the 360 controller then you should first connect it and after that install the driver for same. Without which you can not work with 360 controller. If you have not yet installed the driver for the 360 controller then i will advise you to first check for the driver and install the same. Now check whether it is working with the same or not. I hope that this will work to resolve the issue related to same.

I think that there might be issue with the USB or HID devices. Did you tried any other game with the XBOX 360 controller. If not yet tried then you should check for the same and see whether it is working any other game or not. Also go to the device manager and check whether the USB and HID devices are enabled or not. If it is disabled then enable it and work with the same. Another thing that i will recommend you is to check for the USB port is working or not. So if you can then try all this option and see whether it is working with the same or not.

The controller of the Xbox 360 is quite ergonomic. He is good and the hand, has regular analog sticks and, well, is that the pad does not always optimal, this is now no longer a secret. I am quite surprised but the flight characteristics of a good piece - at least I've conveyed my pad in the test of Super Meat Boy several times almost into orbit. Luckily, my swing but not yet sufficiently remorseful and I could pick up my Pad again and continue playing.

In this Super Meat Boy looks at first glance, but from innocuous. With a tiny hero who only run, jump, and can push off from walls. And this should be so hard? However, it is! For Super Meat Boy has two outstanding characteristics. The level design you require from only a short time, perfect timing and real dexterity. But at the same Super Meat Boy is absolutely fair and motivating mercilessly at every second. You never come to a place and think "Wow, that's unfair" or "how is this going?".

Super Meat Boy is a dream for any platforming fan. Precise control, detailed 2D graphics and a gigantic amount of wonderfully thoughtful level as fast you can not let go and awaken online leader boards fast thanks to your ambition. Of course, the Super-Meat boy is not necessarily notorious for bouncing haters and gross motor skills appropriate - in order to survive in Super Meat Boy do you need the nerves of a Zen master and the skill of a ten year old. But hey, we already have very different challenges overcome, because we will be this little guy is not dripping into the hunt but can Bock horn

I am also using the 360 controller for my gaming purpose on my PC but never had any issue and my system got connected easily. I will advise you to uninstalled and reinstalled the driver which might resolve the issue related to the controller. The main reason why Super Meat Boy is a success is control. It is extremely accurate and lets you focus on obstacles. After a few levels, you'll be in complete control of the character.

Super Meat Boy is really difficult. But it's not frustrating. Most bad platformers have poor control and it's really unpleasant to die because of gambling In it, the control is perfect. So it's your fault if you die. But when it happens (thousands of times), you respawn immediately at the beginning level for another chance. There is no limit or time of lives, so no other amusement. So test after test levels that you will succeed and it's really rewarding. You weep for joy. It is the only game that has managed to bring me the little stress that we had when we were young and that we succeed in making us farther than usual in a familiar game. Levels lasting less than 30 seconds and are not really big, so it's easy to start over and return to the point where you goofed.