Thread: Cheat Codes of Super Meat Boy

Cheat Codes of Super Meat Boy

Hello friends, I wanted to know the cheat codes of Super Meat Boy. Since, I am trying to win this game but unfortunately I am not able to do so. I wanted cheat codes of Super Meat Boy so that I could finish the game. Can anyone help me out with cheat codes of Super Meat Boy? If you know the cheat codes of Super Meat boy then please help me out.

Re: Cheat Codes of Super Meat Boy

I have played this game mostly, well it’s not that good game but still I will provide you some tips and tricks of super meat boy. When you are on world 1-12, you will find that there is a wrap zone behind Bandage girl. Over there you have to reach within 12 seconds. If you are able to do so then you have completed warp zone for “Commander Video” which basically from bit trap Runner and a shinny achievement.

The most basic thing in Super Meat Boy is that you must collect as many Bandages as possible. If you collect bandages in Super Meat Boy you can easily complete the levels and you can too score very well. One thing will sound you funny, but never get frustrated if you get extremely mad. The World 4, 5, 6 are very difficult level but still it should be easy to masters. This few tricks and tips I came up with playing Super Meat Boy.

I came up with the trick which made me to play as Brownie. The first Basic step is that when you defeat the boss at the end of the Salt Factory, then immediately at the character selection screen, Press three times RB, Three times B, and then press X. You can select any character except Gish or Alien Hominid, so that you can play as Brownie. This is how you can play yourself as Brownie. This was what I observed and implemented while playing.

I would also I like add in the same level how to unlock a new Glitch level in any chapter. You just have to defeat any boss of any chapter, Make sure that you have to defeat boss, without defeating boss you cannot unlock a Glitch level in any of the Chapters. After defeating the boss of any chapter replay the level in that chapter to arbitrarily come across a glitched version of bandage girl. After that you make sure that you reach her to release a new glitch level in that following chapter.