Thread: Xfire for Black Ops

Xfire for Black Ops

Hello friends I had purchased this new game called Black Ops and I really like the way the game has been developed. All the features are really very interesting and as and when I am playing this game I am coming to know many new features about this. Recently I have heard from a friend of mine something about Xfire, he was telling something like a browser for the game, but I really didnt understand what he was telling. So can any one help me know what exactly do we mean by Xfire and what does it do.

Re: Xfire for Black Ops

Hey according to my knowledge Xfire is like a game browser that is specially developed for the gamers to able to chat with other when they are playing with many players connected on the web. It is like a instant messaging service for all the gamers. This kind of tool only runs one the Windows platform and have almost 17 million active users. I think that you have to download the Xfire and install in the computer and then you will be able to run this browser with the game that has the compatibility of supporting it.

Hey I would like to add up to the information that is given in the above post that Xfire has the features and the ability to detect the contacts that are running on the internet. Xfire can analyze the process that are running that is the gamers that are active and playing the game and then send the information to the Xfire clients with the current player as a host. It can also contain the information such as the server people that are playing the game, at what levels they are playing, how many hours since they are playing and also the scores of each and every game so in all it is really a nice feature for the gamers to keep in touch with others.

The most important thing that we can do with the Xfire is that Xfire has the ability to take screenshots while playing the game that is you can select which of the screen shots you want and you will be able to get them in the specified folder of your choice. The number of screenshots that you can take is unlimited and these screenshots will be loaded in the Window when you will exit from the game. Apart from this you can also upload videos that you want but the one thing you have to look out is that you have to see that to the quality of the video is set to low or medium or else it will effect the performance.

Hey I am using this Xfire with my Black Ops, its rally a nice tool to have as all the gamers can now be able to connect to each other through this software. But i would want to know that how can I be able to broadcast live video using the Xfire browser. I just came to know about this by reading the thread so I am looking forward to upload the videos. I have searched the options available in the Xfire but wasn't able to locate the option to upload the videos.

Hey this I show you will be able to upload videos using the Xfire browser. Firstly Go to Tools menu and select Options, there you will find the Broadcast tab and so select that and then you have to do some settings inorder to upload the videos. Make sure that the you have Enabled Broadcast by click on the check box. Then you have to make a note of the Broadcast Key Binding
    You can even select the quality of the video that you want that you can either select Low, Medium, or High Broadcast Quality. Finally make sure that you have checked the correct audio devices is selected.