Thread: Nail'd display settings wont change!

Nail'd display settings wont change!

Nail'd a new racing type game is got out now. I tried the demo of the same to check whether the same will support my system or not. But I am facing weird issue in this. My screen resolution does not fit the same. I tried the options settings too, but still my screen goes black and the game is minimized automatically. I have a 512 mb of gpu support of Nvidia. Still I am not able to figure out the issue behind the same. I watched the video of the game and quiet enjoyed the same. It offers you a great variety of jumps and practice. Before that I was having a similar type of game which work even on low resolution. What can be the issue behind this. Does this game needs a much higher system support.

Re: Nail'd display settings wont change!

That can be true that your system does not fit the need of the game. Last week my pc suddenly stopped and restarted for number of times. What I tried in that is installing dark void. I had just installed a Nvidia GTX card which I bought from my friend. I downloaded the drivers for my graphics card from an online driver site and installed it. The installation was good and I had also corrected the parameters of the display on a resolution of 256 colors at 800x600. But still after that it told me to restart the PC to support changes. I followed it and nothing happens to the screen it just goes black when I run the game. After that I installed fresh drives from the official site and work. I had first run system restore to revert back my settings.

Yes it is a color settings issue which is causing the matter. In the options of video settings in game try to put the same at a minimal resolution. A game is already tested on various system and it works fine. In my case when I installed this my screen goes black and just the mouse cursor appears and does not move. So that shows my screen is hang. I do not have any graphic card but 4 GB ram so I was just giving a try that it might work. Right click on the game shortcut and go to compatibility. In that choose a low resolution and color settings. Try back it works. In my system the game lags a lot due to low system resource.

I tried everything, from colors settings to screen resolution. But nothing works. I clicked a lot time in the options of video and checked all. There is weird issue in my system. The game runs for while and then suddenly the game goes black. This is really annoying when you plan to run a new game and even my system gets affected with that. I even re-installed it. If you have tried all this things then the straight issue is with the graphic card you are using. You have to ensure that your display adapter has the most recent version of drivers in it. A good processing speed is also needed for that. You have to check for an update for that. Run the same and then see.

Try to play the game at your original resolution. That is what you are using right now. What happens when you run the game the resolution of your operating system changes. Many times you get a warning of optimal resolution. The got the same message which is displayed via Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver. I had changed the same to 1200x 800. But still the popups does not goes. So for that I re-installed my graphic card. It started working. It can also be with the game that some files might not loaded properly to give you the full support. Check for your display adapter settings.

Right click on the control panel of your graphic card. There are auto settings which adjusted as per the game applications you run. For the display resolution if the original resolution in the control panel 1024 x 768 then you will not get a better display. If you have the possibility of increasing to higher resolution by updating the graphics drivers, then you must do that. Basically higher resolution allows you to keep everything on the desktop screen. And for the game things mostly the video settings are setup in the configuration file. The file is loaded automatically when the game runs. You can try to edit the same from program file folder.