Thread: Suggest best headphone for gaming.

Suggest best headphone for gaming.

Hi I have a Sony play station 3 game. I am using it since last 2 month. I had purchase GTA vice City DVD game. And I have taken a lot of fun to play it. But I want listen to game sound with head phone. I have no idea which brand headphone good for me and also there will be have good quality of head phone. Please which brand you are recommended to me.

re: Suggest best headphone for gaming.

I have to give you some information about the headphone. As per my knowledge I will recommend to you Logitech G35 7.1. The Logitech G35 is our chooses as top headset of 2010. It combines great sound input and output with reliability. The G35 is also great for high definition Movie Theater that maintains surround sound effects. Logitech is a well recognized and esteemed brand in the gaming accessories market.

One of the best brand I have suggest to you Bose brand Quiet comfort. These are the best quality headphones of 2010. If money doesn't substance to you they are the ones to get.The headphone is absolutely smaller and fits on your head well. There is a detectable noise decrease and a better clarity in the sounds. This is additional the ear cups are designed to improve your listening understanding. You can exactly feel the noise reduction belongings when you are somewhere loud like on a train. It delivers elevated quality audio when it is plugged into your portable music systems or even in journey. The manufacturers claim that the headphones can identify the noise in any surroundings and then vividly decrease it these headphones are well-matched with nearly all mobile phones that are music enabled. You can store them with ease because the cups can be folded level.

The representative PS3 gaming headset is a lightweight single ear design with Bluetooth to create it wireless - which is quite significant if you are the kind of person that can get quite dynamic and animated while playing your preferred games as you don't want to catch a wire with your arm and pull your headphones of at an important instant in the game. It has noise annulment technology and other technologies to decrease background noise selected up by the microphone and highly developed voice recognition built in for by means of voice control and voice animation in well-matched games.

If you are able to wait for some few days, so at this time good news for you. It is Bluetooth headset. As the Sony Play station 3 launches his new gaming headphone in the market, the new official Bluetooth Headset for the PS3 system offers the similar inspiring level of presentation in online multiplayer games such as Call of responsibility: Black Ops, MAG or the extremely predictable sci-fi shooter, Kill zone 3.The headset offers a dual-microphone plan, automatic pairing via USB cable with the PS3, in-game headset position display, an without difficulty easy to get to microphone quiet button, and a charging cradle which also functions as a desktop microphone.