Thread: Spiderman Shattered Dimensions Unlockable Themes and Wallpapers

Spiderman Shattered Dimensions Unlockable Themes and Wallpapers

From the latest collections in the game I have this time Spiderman Shattered Dimensions in my account. Not a bad game at all. Looking for the PC releases as well; of this game and hope that it will come soon in the market. I have seen that the Graphics that this game has is really awesome and will be happy if I can have the Wallpapers of this game. In addition to this I would also like to know if I can have the themes for this game as well. Is there anything in the game itself that can give this for me? Please tell me if there is anything in this respect. I have seen some of the games that have this feature and I will be happy if this can be there in this game as well. Hope to see your post soon in this matter.

Re: Spiderman Shattered Dimensions Unlockable Themes and Wallpapers

Well I think that the idea that you have brought here for the themes and the wallpapers really needs attention here. I think that there should have been some provision by which this feature could have been embedded in this game itself. Sorry to say but I have not heard anything in this respect in this game and hence will say that the suggestion of yours can be forwarded to Activision for the next release. I am sure that they will hopefully put this thing in the next edition of this game. If you want to have the Wallpapers and the Themes for this game then you can have them from other way and I am sure that you know the other route for having this for you. Well let me know if you were able to have that..

Really and a straight NO for the thing that you have asked here. Actually the thing is that at the moment there is no way by which you can have this for you. Well no one has suggested this great idea in the game and hence I think that you will have to wait for the next release and see if this has be implemented in the new release. I have come across lots of game which have these extra stuffs in itself and hence I think that it should have been implemented here. It would have been really great to have the Wallpapers from the Game on the Background. Right now it does not have this thing in it.

It would have been great to have the Spiderman on the background and to have the Themes of the Spiderman but I am unhappy that this game does not have this in it. The only game that I have seen that has this feature or say Unlocking the Wallpapers and the Themes is Final Fantasy XIII. This game Final Fantasy XIII is really another great game on the board. Well this game had this one in it. There you had to win the Trophies so that you can unlock the items that you have on the Dashboard. I would like to list the items here that were on the Dashboard and here they are: Fang, Hope, Lightning, Sazh, Serah, Snow and Vanille. Seriously this game missed on this. I would have been much happier to have the Spiderman on the background.

This game has no way for the things that you have asked and hence would suggest you to have the Wallpapers and the themes from the internet that is what I can suggest you at the moment and only if you are willing to have the one. I have done the same and hence have suggested you this. But of course it would have been great if it would have been in the game itself and if there could have been some sort of challenge for unlocking this extra stuff. Come on Activision you can have this for us in the Next Edition. It would have been really great to have the themes from each dimensions: Noir, Amazing, Ultimate and etc. Hopefully we can wait for the arrival from them and there is nothing extra that we can do ….

I would like this game to come up with some Avatars. It will be great to have this for us. We can have this for our Avatars. I have one more game in the kitty that has this feature and the Name for the same is Batman Arkham Asylum and I think that it would have been great if this thing would have been copied from this game as well. I have seen some of the vital things copied here from this game and would have been pretty nice if the Wallpaper scenario would have also accompanied this game. IN the Batman Arkham Asylum we had to search for the things and then we use to get the Characters unlocked and that could be used as the Wallpaper. Please Activision do come up with this idea.