Thread: Formula1 keys in GFWL

Formula1 keys in GFWL

I have recently installed the formula one game for my Xbox 360 and personal computer. But the issue is that when I enter the games key after the installation it shows a message that the key you are using is used by some other user. I can say it is not possible how it could be done when I have a single gamer tag in the PC. Please tell me how I can resolve this issue so that I could be able to use the keys I have for this game.

Re: Formula1 keys in GFWL

As this game you are using is the live games then I think this will be a cause of the windows firewall might be interrupting to the game so that it is not accepting the keys. In my opinion you should be try checking the firewall of the window and see if this works for you or not. I had the same problem with the steam or games for windows live version of DiRT2. But I was having two inputs in which one was for steam set up and one more input for multiplayer. I too had to permit admission throughout windows firewall as it was overcrowding on the game.

I have searched a lot for the issue you are suffering from the games which you have downloaded I think it is the issue related to the country as this game has a list for the countries in which only I think this games can be played. So, I just want to give a friendly prompt to everybody here those who want to buy, F1 2010. As this game uses games for windows live Microsoft has determined only to hold countries that it desires. So first of all check out the country list and then try using the code. Then I think you might be able to get access to the game you want.

I think the game which you have downloaded is might be from the wrong sources as you have downloaded it might be a second hand. So if you want to play this game then I would like to tell you to download the game again from the games for windows live and then try to install it and see if this is working or not. But, I am hoping this will help you to get the desired solution. Try doing the things which I have described above.

So what you have done yet did you have checked the keys given from the GFWL after the installation of the keys are able to get register for the game. If not then I think you have to verify INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE in F1 2010 which you can find in the properties of the F1 2010 in the steam client. For this you have to go to the "Run as administrator" in this you have to do a search for the F1_2010.exe I think this file which might be affecting you to get an access to the game. If I will be able to find any updates I’ll allow you know. GFWL works for any other game?