Thread: Batman Arkham Asylum NO GFWL Pop Up

Batman Arkham Asylum NO GFWL Pop Up

I am having very strange issue while playing the Batman Arkham Asylum. Initially when I used to play this game then I supposed to get the pop-up from GFWL which have gone now. Now game says that I need to get connected with the GFWL to be able to save but there is no pop up for connecting then how can I connect? This machine has Warhammer DOW2+ Chaos Rising while playing which I am getting the pop up and there is no problem for playing these two games. What could be the problem with the Batman Arkham Asylum?

Re: Batman Arkham Asylum NO GFWL Pop Up

I guess there is something wrong with the game which you have installed on your machine. I suggest you to reinstall the Batman Arkham Asylum on your machine and then reboot your machine which might solves this problem. I have seen such issues on different games which gets solved by reinstalling the game. So you may try reinstalling the game and then check that it shows you pop up from the GFWL or not.

There could be an issue with the Games for Windows Live as it is not showing any pop up on your windows while playing this game. No matter if it shows the same while playing any other game. I think you should try reinstalling the GFWL once which could also solve this problem. I have seen many people solving their errors after reinstalling the GFWL on their windows machine.

Your windows firewall might be stopping GFWL for showing pop ups due to which you are not getting any pop while playing an online game. I suggest you to temporarily disable the firewall of your windows system which might solve this problem. But make sure that you are not visiting any other website which might infect your windows machine and this game may become much costly for you. But firewall has such settings which blocks pop ups and this seems to be an issue in your case.

It seems like your browser has some restrictions on showing the pop ups because of which you are not able to get any pop ups from the GFWL for saving the game. I think you should check in the settings of your browser where you may get some hints for not getting the pop ups. Or it would be much easier to check about this issue by using any other browser for playing the same game which may not show any such missing of pop ups.

I have noticed this kind of issue for playing the Halo 2 as I was having a defective copy of game due to which such problem was appearing on my machine. If you have bought this game from any of the Digital Distribution services then it is possible that you have got the defective copy of your game because of which it is not working as per your expectations. It has happened once with me.