Thread: Genesis A.D ijji reactor problem

Genesis A.D ijji reactor problem

My friend told me to download the game Genesis A.D to the system and I have done as he suggested so that we will able to play the game through the internet I mean online. As we are mainly use to play all the games which are online games. I have downloaded the game but the reactor says that it is unsinstalled. Also when I tried to install this game with the reactor it says that it cannot be able to install the game as when I press the button to download it fails to start the download.

Re: Genesis A.D ijji reactor problem

I think this is the fault of the software which you need to reinstall again after uninstallation. I think then only you will be able to get the desired solution for the problem you are getting in the downloading of the game. So I think you need to first uninstall the game and then go for the installation of the software and then try to download the game and see if this is working or not. I hope this will work an you will get the desire solution for the problem you are facing.

I think this is the problem which is occurring because of the reactor which you are using to download the game genesis AD. I think that is corrupted and might be interrupting the download in the middle of the game. So go to authorized sites of the software and then download fresh software and then try to downloading the game and see if you are getting the solution or getting success in the download of the game you are trying to do so.

I think to get the desired solution for the installation of the game you need to contact to the technical support of the game. I think they are more efficiently can give you the solution for the problem of the installation. It also seems that it might be an issue which is related to the firewall and I would like to suggest you first stop the firewall and then try to install the game. I think this will help you to get the desired solution try doing this first and after this go to the technical support.