Thread: Flash game where’s waldo crashing

Flash game where’s waldo crashing

I have recently downloaded the flash game from the GFW but the problem is that it is not starts for playing I am using windows XP home edition in the system. After the installation when I am trying to play it just crashes and which makes me to reinstall the game once again. Can anybody tell me what is the problem why is the game is crashing again and again. I need a solution for this issue. Please help me to get the desired solution. Thanks in advance for the better solution to this issue.

Re: Flash game where’s waldo crashing

As this is the live game so I think you have purchased it on demand so I think you need to input the live activation key for the game to the windows. So for that you need to send and error report which are associated to the following errors: Event Viewer, MSINFO32, and DXDIAG. After this they will able to get you a proper resolution for the problem so you will be able to play the game. All the error report should be sent to the GFW.

I think this game which you have downloaded to the system from GFW might not be starting because when you start Microsoft Windows, normally there are more than a few programs that begin mechanically and sprint in the backdrop of the program you have started that might obstructing with the game. These programs might incorporate with the antivirus and system utility programs. When you execute a spotless startup process, you put off these programs from starting mechanically. For the solution of this issue you have to restart the system by using the clean startup procedure.

I think this will be helpful to you so try doing this hope this works I think to get the desired solution you need to create a new user account and then see if the program is working or not. For creating a new account follow the steps I am providing below:
    • First hit on the Start button and then from the option go to the Control Panel after this click on the user account option from the Control panel.
    • After this creates a new account you will get from the pick a task option.
    • In this click on the box and type the name you want to use and the click on the Next.
    • Choose the account category which you want to create after this click on the Create Account option.

I think the program you have installed from the GFW might not be compatible to the system in which you are running the game. So for the compatibility setting you need to do the following things which I am giving below:
    • First of all click on the game Icon and then click on the properties from the menu.
    • In the properties option you will get the compatibility and then click on the Compatibility tab.
    • After clicking on the Compatibility tab chooses the option run the program in the compatibility mode which is intended for the check box and after this select Windows 98/Windows Me from the list you have got.