Thread: Which is the best console for playing Spider Man: shattered Dimensions?

Which is the best console for playing Spider Man: shattered Dimensions?

Hello Guys, I needed you’re your help regarding which is the best console to play Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions? I totally confused which console should I try for playing Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions. I am an avid fan of spider man games. I just cannot live without spider man games. I want your feedback so, that I can try it on better console. I hope whatever I am trying to convey you; you will give me a proper feedback.

Re: Which is the best console for playing Spider Man: shattered Dimensions?

It’s good if you play Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions in play station 3. The main thing about the game is that villans are awesome you will not find it boring for sure. It was well designed when spider man meets the boss. It portrays the unique power of spider man very well. I think you must try this game on play station 3 where you will find it exciting and you will love to play more and more. I personally think that this game has very good graphics and well designed stages which can be played and observed in play station.

I have played this game on my Microsoft’s X-Box 360 where I found this game style similar to Arkham Asylum which was just mind blowing. I think you play with this console you will definitely love it. There is no chance of having any bad impact after you play spider man: shattered dimensions in Microsoft’s X-box 360. The schizophrenic control scheme will drive you crazy when you will play the game in Microsoft’s X-box 360. I loved it playing on my x-box 360 console; my suggestion is that you also must try on x-box 360.

I don’t know about other console but you shouldn’t try on wii. I made a big mistake of trying Spider Man: shattered dimensions in wii. The main problem was the controls which did not include any effects or motions. This was the saddest part when playing in wii. Whatever expectation you have when you are playing on wii will fully disappoint you. So, my advice is that you should move on to some other console rather than going for wii.

You have an option on playing Nintendo’s DS which is quite rare among multi platform DS games. The story is quite good which attracts many users playing it. With using Y button you get an extra advantage of having some defensive mode several combos and flying like real spider man. It seems that real spider man is flying. It is one of console which has good impact on the users where they prefer better than other consoles. I think you should go for Nintendo’s DS which is far better than other console.