Thread: Unable find Soldier Skills pack in Dead Rising 2 locker

Unable find Soldier Skills pack in Dead Rising 2 locker

I have been playing the Dead Rising 2 since it came online in Game for Windows Live. It is the best combination of action and horror game. Yesterday I saw in GFWL that there are some soldiers skill packs for update. I purchased it and patches successfully on game. When I looked into the game the outfits were not present in locker or save room. Then I tried to purchase Psycho Skills pack which was also from GFWL and they were show up exactly in the required position. So I doubt that the soldiers outfit might be located in somewhere else and I couldn’t able to find it. If I am wrong then I think that this pack was just a fake and by mistake I purchased that bug. What do you think about it? Did you find it?

Re: Unable find Soldier Skills pack in Dead Rising 2 locker

Did you check those outfits in DLC folders? I think there are two kinds of DLCs: Working and Non Working. What I mean is the DLC folder the Psychopath Free Patch and Psychopath Skills Pack both has 2 different folders whereas there is only one folder for Soldier Skill pack and the Soldier Free Patch. In psychopath you can uninstall or delete one without touching other. But in Soldiers skill it is not possible. If you are going to uninstall the one the other will be going to uninstall at the same time because they are located in same folder. Don’t worry, it won’t delete directly. It just prompt you a warning. I think that you have somehow deleted those without knowing.

If you have successfully downloaded the soldier’s skill packs from GFWL then you need to worry about it much because you will get it while playing the game. So don’t go for unnecessary folder search for those downloaded files. They might be stored somewhere else in the encrypted form. While playing the game you can get those new skill packs near southeast up stair portion of the map.

It is a good thing to download or purchase soldier skills pack. With this you can get extra features like double ammunition, accuracy in shooting and firepower etc. first tell me how did you buy the skills pack? Did you use credit card or MS points? It seems to me that the purchase process was not fully completed. Did you get the correct billing notice after purchasing via credit card? If not go to Microsoft billing website and sign in there with your GFWL ID. There update the correct billing name and address which matches your credit card.

I think that it is possible to buy soldiers skill pack from GFWL only if you have more than 260 points in your account. Otherwise you will have to pay the exact money. The Soldier of Fortune theme or pack makes a crucial action hero with amplified monotony for all weapons in Dead Rising 2. Other than the soldier pack you can get Psychopath, Sports Fan pack and Ninja theme. You cannot find downloaded Soldier skills pack easily because of the present of more DLCs.

In order to find those soldiers skill packs you need to play the whole game. In some level these packs are in the form of outfits which gives chunck a better advantage over killing and shooting. You can notice the pack where the chunck came with wearing a commando outfit with a semi automatic rifle and with night vision. The actual pack files are encrypted and attached to other files after the download so you will not get it in the locker.