Thread: How to Fix Mass Effect 2 in latest drivers?

How to Fix Mass Effect 2 in latest drivers?

Recently I have bought Mass Effect 2, after bringing I have played the game near about two or three hours and then I have decided to get the foremost game that is ME that I have played earlier than playing ME2. It is merely reasonable that in cooperation both the ME2 and ME games supposed to work with my present drivers. After going from ME to ME2 it starts roaring i.e. crashing. I am here to get the solution of this crashing problem of ME2

Re: How to Fix Mass Effect 2 in latest drivers?

Hello! I have also the similar problem through 260 version of Nvidia driver. I have made contact with nvidia a week before for the issue that a back spot is appearing on my screen they replied with the answer that it’s not the problem of card it’s because of ME2. Then I called the developer of Mass Effect and they told me with your card customer service. I am still in the confused that it the fault of my card or game. Because I have installed only one game its nothing problem with monitor. So please help me.

To avoid the black screen and the random crashes while the Mass Effect, beneath are a little strategy that you can go after to keep away from crash and increase to best performance with ME2:
    • For that you should install the most recent version of DirectX runtime in the drive where you have installed the ME 2.
    • You should update your graphic card with the latest update.
    • You should also update you sound card if you have along with your motherboard driver for best performance. And you will see it will boast up all the game performance in your PC.

In order to solve your black screen and regular crashing problem for that we require the DxDiag for their in system then you should follow the below given settings. Or to recover your PC do the following.
    1. First you should Right-Click on your My Computer icon on desktop.
    2. Select the Properties in the prompt windows
    3. After the Select on the Advanced Tab option.
    4. Then go to the Start-Up and choose the Recovery section select the Settings option.
    5. You will see the new window on your screen you will get System Failure catalog and there is a check-box you should select the check box.
    6. It will automatically reboot they want to deselect that.