Thread: Is Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions available for PC and PS2

Is Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions available for PC and PS2

Spiderman Shattered Dimensions that was released in the month of the September and I have found that it is yet available for the PS3, Wii, DS and Xbox 360. After so many days have passed I have not yet found the PC version for this game. I was very mush disappointed with the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 as they had not released the PC version of this game and I really do not want to see happen the same with game as well. My ultimate question is; is there any chance for the release of the PC version for the Spiderman Shattered Dimensions. Please let me know about this, I will be happy if there is some positive result for this.

Re: Is Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions available for PC and PS2

Yes it is true that the time has passed by quickly and yet we have not seen or heard even a single word for the release of the PC version of this game. I think that all we can do is wait for the release or at least wait for some official announcement from the developers of the Game. In addition to that if you will ask for the personal opinion I think that in reality they are not at all in the mood of releasing the game for that mode. Well that is the only best thing that we can do at the moment with this game.

Also of the same opinion and will suggest you to wait for the release of the official words from their side. Well in addition to all this I do not think that you will be able to experience all the features of the Game that you were able to have on the PS3 or the Wii or the Xbox 360. So I think that avoiding this will be a better idea. Till the date I have even not found any post or announcement from the Activision. Well I would hope to come that on faster track in this case.

I have good news for all of you here. I have got the official news for the release here and I am sure that they will let it in the market on a faster track here. I have seen that Activision has taken the steps forward for the release of the PC version of this game. I have not more that this but I am sure that you will have that for you soon. The price, availability of the game and the features and the system requirements for the same has not been released here and hence I think that it will take some time for the release.

Don’t you think that it has taken a much time and they should have come with the release of the game after so many days? I really think that if that they really wanted this for the game they would have come here with it in the early stage. About the press release that you have posted above I do not think that it is true as I have not yet heard about this and will stick to what I have mentioned above. Really I think that it will be nice if you can wait for the official release and at the same time do not just believe in the Rumors. It is the best at the moment that we can do.

I think that the Xbox 360 and the PS3 are responsible for such destructions. In my opinion I think that we can blame those companies for this. I think that they are responsible for such disaster of the PC games and will be happy to see the Games again coming on the PC. Well I will be happy to see the same here soon. Well however let the news come officially and will be happy to have the same in my case as well. In the end will be happy to have the game but in the official manner.