Thread: Cannot login to Games For Windows Live Client due to Error 8015403A

Cannot login to Games For Windows Live Client due to Error 8015403A

I have been using the Game For Windows Live client which is of version 2.0. It is the best online gaming service I ever had. But recently after playing with some windows settings I could not be able to login to it. It shows me some kind of error with a link. When I looked into that link I recognized that the link will send me to XBOX Live service. But still the page will not appear when I click on “I Accept” Button. It is still showing me an error message that the page is still not available because of new Terms of User License or something like that. Whatever the error may be, I only need to open the page to use GFW live. What can I do to fix this issue? Has GFW Live banned me from accessing its service? Please provide me some help, thank you once again.

Re: Cannot login to Games For Windows Live Client due to Error 8015403A

From which gaming console you are trying to login? In order to login to XBOX Live or GFW Live does not use any external links to open the service o client. Manually go to their source site and Login using your authentication details. Manually Login to Xbox page and select or choose Manage profile and it will prompt you to accept the terms or License. Sometimes the terms of use are keep on changing in GFW Live. At that time you need to accept those new terms by following their error link or manually as I said above.

For what game you are getting that error? I think that the GFWL has changes its terms of use and you haven’t noticed yet. And I also heard that some of users had been affected by several issues and those accounts are experiencing this type of error messages. I think for those users they have to wait till the release of updates or patches either for 360 or GFWL client.

If you are getting this error means you haven’t updated your account yet. So login to your GFW Live account and enter the user name and password. In the error dialog box click the link and accept the Xbox Live terms of use Agreement. In order to use GFWL you will need to update your account by accepting the XBOX License Agreement. Otherwise you will not be able to play on it. Another thing that the Microsoft will not easily ban the users because it is a paid service not a free one.

Games for Windows Live clinet is especially for braded Windows PC for the Online Gaming service. Using this you connect to the Live service world which also connected with Windows Mobile and Zune. Each user in this contains a unique Gamertag. Eventually this service began with the XBOX Live to keep track of friend’s status, messages, achievements, voice chat and game score. Some games in this also support cross platform play. The features of this service are limited but it is now growing because of the features of Xbox Live. So it is mandatory to follow the terms from the Xbox in order to go live on Games for Windows client or GFW.

I have never seen this kind of error before. So I tried several searches on Google and also on GFW online market place. I found that the error code is “8015403A” and this error is something regarding the terms of use and agreement. So you need to resolve these issues before logging in your account. I asked several users about the GFWL client error and they told me that even having registered account they cannot be able to resolve. Now they are looking forward some updates from Microsoft. So I think you should have to do the same.

ThumbsUp Re: Cannot login to Games For Windows Live Client due to Error 8015403A

Thank you! this worked for me.. all i did was log in on the browser at the official xbox live website and then accept the terms and condtions.. then tried to log in again on the gaming console.. and that was it..