Thread: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions most horrible level

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions most horrible level

I am a big fan of Spiderman and hence I do not miss on any of it. So I have got the CD of this game Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions and the things is that at this very moment I have this game with me but have not started the play but from today I have decided to go with it. I do not know if I am right in asking this but I usually do it. I just want to know the worst level in this game. As I would like to have some advice on this game regarding the levels and the tips that can help me in crossing that hurdle. I was stuck in the Batman Arkham Asylum and was stuck with this same until I received some help from one of my colleague. I do not want to have that happen to me again and hence I would like to know from the players about the worst level that they felt while playing and how did they manage to get rid of that. Will be happy to have the discussion ON on this topic.

Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions most horrible level

Well if you talk about the levels that are there in this game then I think that all the thirteen levels are pretty difficult if you went on playing in some odd manner. There are in all 13 levels in this game and if you will include the tutorial then I think that will increase the count to 14. If at all you are finding a level hard or tough then you can try playing the same game in the easiest level. The best way to play the game is to play all by yourself and start with the basic level with the easiest mode. By asking this before playing the game I think that you are spoiling the enjoyment. Give the Game a start and you will really love playing the Game eagerly. Please start the Game. IN addition to that the level that really troubled me a lot was fighting with the Doctor Octopus.

In complete agreement with what has been mentioned above and I think that you must have started the game and then should have posted the difficulty that you are having with that level. That would have helped you as well as us in giving the solution here. Also by asking the secretes and the methods to overcome the hurdles you are spoiling the game. Regarding the toughest level that I have experienced while playing the Game is Doc Ocks. This is the most difficult level that I have experienced so far with the game and it took much time for me to get out of it. I was able to get out of that level by fighting for almost 9 times and would never like to replay that level again. Be careful while dealing with that level.

You all are talking about the Doc Ocks well that is for sure one of the hard level but if you will ask me I think that Green Goblin's level was much harder when coming with the comparison. I have not yet got my hand on that (Doc Ocks) level but I have already got the 5 attempts for clearing the Green Goblin’s level and hence I think both are somewhat tougher to play. But in all I just want to say that the game is awesome and should try the hand on it for sure.

Please do not forget the Sandman’s level. I think that this level has lot to say in this game. It is in the Chapter 5. Actually in this level the Spiderman is off to find the next fragment and for that he enters in the old mining town. In the old mining town there is one person waiting for the Spiderman to appear and he is no other than Sandman. The old mining town is filled with sand and hence I was expecting a lot for the Sandman to appear here. I think that it is the level that can be counted in the list of hard levels. Well the situation here in this level is such that Spiderman finds the Fragment but actually Sandman has got control of it. In addition to that old Flint is also waiting for making the things difficult for the Spiderman.

In Spiderman Shattered Dimensions please do not miss on the Noir Dimension, Spider-Man 2099 and Ultimate Spider-Man. The things about these levels are that it is pretty nice and in addition to that they are hard at the same time and hence I love these modes of the Spiderman. I truly hate Kraven’s and Hobhoblins. I think that this are set here so that they can test the patience of the users and really nothing more than that. No doubt that the Doc Ocks was a monster but however I was able to deal with the Doctor Octopus in just two attempts.