Thread: Does Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions has free roam capability

Does Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions has free roam capability

Hello friends I am a big fan of Spiderman and I would always buy any new game CD that releases of this Spiderman series. Recently I have heard that the a completely new Spiderman game has been released called Shattered Dimension and I am looking forward to buy this game as soon as possible. But before buying the game I would want to ask all the people who are currently having this game or those who have played this game that, does this new series have free roam capability such that I can roam alone anywhere in the game. This facility was not able in the previous version of the games but I would really like to know that they have provided this feature in this game or not. Also, I would want to know the other features that the game has in it. So until and unless I don't get some good response about this game I would not buy the CD

Re: Does Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions has free roam capability

Hey yes this game has the free roam facility through whcih you can move anywhere you want in the entire region where the game is located. Thew game location is based on the entire New york city, so you can roam around the entire New york city the way you want. When we hear the name Spiderman we think about him who jumps from one building to another using his bug to move from one skyscrapers to another, moving trough tunnels and small streets and much more. In all we want the spiderman to be be free and do whatever we want, which is the benchmark of this game. I really liked this feature and would always spend my time in playing the game.

Yes my friend its true that unlike other games of Spiderman series, this new Shattered Dimension version has the facility that provides us to roam any where we want in the city. The player also has the ability to choose either to go on with the storyline or swing around the city. The new spiderman series also has interesting characters that play a vital role in the important stages of the games. The game is completely based on a story through which we have to complete every part of the story as the game progress.

Hey I had brought this new Spiderman Shattered Dimension game and found out that this new facility of the free roam isn't really very interesting. I have played other free roam games such as GTA , San Andris etc, but comparatively the roam feature in this game doesn't have that good taste as others. We can roam wherever we want but we cannot buy anything we like, or we cannot move something which we want. All the things are just kept like as it is and we cannot move them the way we want. In all free roam capability is just to roam around without doing any thing. So the game hasn't live up to expectation that we would like to have.

I think that all the games should have the free roam facility so that we have all the freedom to do what we like and this by far is the best game in the Spiderman Series so far. The free roam has certainly made this game really very interesting as compared to the old games where we just have to complete the mission and on completing we will be transferred to the new level. This is a like a storyline based game where we can move any where we want.

Apart from the free roam capability that the games provide incredible graphics, when spiderman moves or jumps from one building to the other using his web the scenery which comes up is just way too awesome. We can even attach ourselves to the helicopters and fly along with it. In all it’s a average game and I think that every one should play this game once a while.