| || |
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: Success won't sync in games.
Hi! Bewdarju, you have a method or a type of trick it interested in again awarding the achievement if the sync is not working. Let me clarify that for one or two games that contain a definite achievement sync matter, it is not for all to observe the achievements not pass to sync. Recently we had some games that have curious data on the servers than the game gone with so the achievements certainly open the lock on the client but not on the server side. We will be speedy to repair the matter but users had to go from the following steps so that the achievement would be 'open lock' again.
- Start Batman and login into account online to your Window Live facilitate account.
- Then hang about for some piece of minutes this will formulate you convinced that all other achievements are details to live. Then simply terminate Batman.
- Then start searching in your computer for the file called 534307FF.gpd, it must be beneath some sub folders in %localappdata%\Microsoft\xlive\content\.
- At that place you have one 534307FF.gpd file for each live account that you have created on you system. The majority of file you have is one, but if there are extra gratify do again steps 1-3 for every profile on your computer or confirm that you are intention on your personal 534307FF.gpd in the similar drive.
- And if you are convinced that this is the 534307FF.gpd file connected through your account erase now that file.
- And then start Batman.
- And then fill a saved game as near to the position of finding the achievement as likely and recover the achievement. Good Luck.