Thread: Can’t able to find BrokenSteel.esm on pc

Can’t able to find BrokenSteel.esm on pc

Hello friends I experienced a new issue with my Fallout 3 Goty game. I have windows vista 64 bit operating system on my computer. I had downloaded the broken steel level from Games For Windows Live (GFWL). Whenever I logged in my game, I cannot able to find BrokenSteel file on my computer. I cannot able to make out where it gone. I downloaded that add-ins properly. I attempt to locate when I started the game but merely fallout.esm is showing. I have removed as well as downloaded the game a several times but still do not illustrate it on my computer. Please help on this issue.

Re: Can’t able to find BrokenSteel.esm on pc

Hi friend it seems that you not able to locate your file cause it has not been enabled on the drive properly. Sometimes the add-ons which download from the Games for Windows Live(GFWL) does not enable on the drive where you installed your game. So you cannot able to find to locate your file. So For an simple life be sure Fallout 3 is installed on the similar drive correspondence as Windows, so if you have Windows on C: then uninstall and reinstall Fallout 3 to C: then only your DLC files will enable on games properly since I even faced the same problem I did the same procedure it worked out for me.

The DLC files which you downloads from GFWL are hidden you need to show all. You should not require to shift any files just log in to LIVE in game and now start playing, it be supposed to say level cap increased or a little like that, I have my operating system on C: drive and the game is on E drive: so it should just work for you properly its fine from my side. I can’t make out neither of you have accomplishment which recommend this is the first time you have used LIVE which terms you will have to begin your game once more as the game would of created an offline save which cannot be used with LIVE mode.

In fact I've had live gaming for quite a few time (as well as I log in each time I play), it just not giving me success in game. The game chosen up the initial two DLCs that I selected from the Best buy just fine, but cannot able to do so for Broken Steel, which I got from GFWL. Ultimately though, I establish the solution, I had to copy the files in my C:\Docs and settings\Users\Name\Application Data\Local\Microsoft\XLive\DLC\425307d6\000000012\057e1a9f09170ffe1e6eb7546a7ww7a88f783a90\Content folder (which was hidden) into Fallout3\Data. By looking at these forums this seems to be particularly an issue with windows Vista 64 bit. That didn't fairly work - I also had to adjoin the line "BrokenSteel.esm" to the two text files at C:\Users\Name\ApplicationData\LocalGames\Fallout3 before it would load in game.