Thread: Windows games are really irritating.

Windows games are really irritating.

Hello! Friends I have recently bought the game called Age of Empires III pack and was really exciting to play it. Although I have recently updated my all Games for Windows Live client to the latest update and all was well before I have bought Age of Empires III. At starting only client crashed I have restarted the game in order to fix the problem. It prompt me several error at a time. So please if you have any idea then provide me the idea. I am helpless please help me. I am working on Windows XP.

Re: Windows games are really irritating.

Hello! Guys, I have started downloading Age of Empires III pack, I have completed downloading till 80% and guess what it suddenly stopped. I estimate that this stopped due to my mistake because I have to reach till my soft cap, and I regularly have difficulty in a week anyway, I thought it will be just my fault. But then, at the time I try to resume the download, GFWL need me to download again the whole thing? It is really staidness! From then onwards I always give the Window a last preference because of such careless services.

Well guys, I hop at the 10c propose for Age of Empires III. I need little hopeful solution from you all, so please help me.
    • I am not able to buy the game on the website that says "coming soon" instructions.
    • I am not able to buy the game through stacking up the client.
    • This is really ridiculous that they are dissimilar, and they are operating on several different databases?
    • The client contains a few major problems to give me. It makes the PC slow.
    • It use to crash while downloading after certain period before complete download.

I really not have to doubt. Steam is here 4 years ago. D2D I have still have no thought how lengthy. Why cannot they presently seem at these military and duplicate that? There is worldwide supported delivery? And there is no paypal system? It is really a half-assed foolish to help it? They always give the reason of small funds. They will never blame themselves for that.