Thread: While Playing Dead Rising 2 after clicking "Play again” nothing happens in Windows Live.

While Playing Dead Rising 2 after clicking "Play again” nothing happens in Windows Live.

I newly bought Dead Rising 2 from a stream. As I want to say you all that this game is the first game that I have buy because I required to provide it a try, and it looked like user friendly. I have downloaded the game. After downloading when I have started to run it, I faced error from Games for Windows says that files were corrupt. I establish a solution for that by deleting three files, and I have re-verified my games cache which have restored the files and made that better. Windows Live mania unlock up and it verify some arbitrary stuff, and closes the steam says that "Running startup update 1 of 1" or a bit then closes, and Dead Rising 2 opens again. Now everything was just well, and then I moved my cursor to click "Play" and again I got error. Then it ask me to sign in and after sign in when I clicked on button play again it prompt me again error and it does not load my saved game also. Can anybody will answer me that what happening and what’s the solution of these issue. Please help me I begging in front of you all for solution.

Re: While Playing Dead Rising 2 after clicking "Play again” nothing happens in Windows Live.

It’s really irritating to get error while running the game for which you have paid. If you have downloaded the game within few days, and you are having problem of Home Key is not working or take you to the LIVE menu in game. Then I will suggest you to do the following things. Start your PC with your steam Account and go to game menu, and select your game that you have downloaded and delete the local content of that game completely. After this go to the link and download again the same game and install, and then try to start your game and sign into Game For Window Live in-game option. I think that you are previously entered into GFWL out of game, although that is other function and will unluckily not bear your sign-in. If you have downloaded the game and played with GFWL then it will repair all your corrupted files in the location you have downloaded. Try this..

Re: While Playing Dead Rising 2 after clicking "Play again” nothing happens in Windows Live.

Hi! Piyush I need to remind you that this kind of issue generally comes due to the viruses. From my point of view you in your PC you have virus. There are some viruses that corrupt your files that you execute and this kind of viruses generally doesn’t intend to take your data to some other computer. You should first of all download an Antivirus and update that Antivirus and let the antivirus to scan your computer completely. After that you can download the game which you want to play and install it. This idea will secure your downloaded files from corruption again.

Hello! Piyush, sometime the file which you download are corrupted. So I will not give you suggestion of formatting or deleting contain in your Computer. I will suggest you to download the game again this time from some another link and try to run that dead rising 2. If still you are facing the same problem then you try to start the game while from your steam application folder. That usually used to be in C/ Program Files / Steam /Steamapps / common / Dead Rising 2 the place where you have installed the Dead rising 2 and execute the zdp.exe file. And this will definitely shot your trouble.