Thread: Fallout 3 remains halted on my Macbook Pro

Fallout 3 remains halted on my Macbook Pro

Hello to all friends, I have a macbook pro version of notebook with me in my home only because it is the suitable operating system for my main as well as my college game to play for me. I had fallout of the previous and I ran that on my Lenovo laptop with Windows Vista hone premium edition as well as it was crap even in the lowest excellence. So I looked ahead to being competent to play it once I got here. My macbook came along with boot camp as well as the Windows 7 so I installed Fallout 3 goty but following 10 or 15 minutes and so on playing, it freezes and halt. I forced to switch out of the game. I updated the whole thing for windows even downloaded the newest patch, 1.7 required to play the game properly but still, the problem continues for me. I can’t able to make out what to do; I immediately want to play FALLOUT 3!! Please help me from this situation.

Re: Fallout 3 remains halted on my Macbook Pro

Hello friend I think you are in big problem cause your first issue is your annoying to use macbook pro ( which is unconfirmed noticeably), your next issue is your using Boot camp (which is also unconfirmed for the macbook) so at this end you presently looking for failure at any point. Your best gamble is to in fact use a suitable windows operating system that’s not able to run by a macbook since windows game does not supported by the Macintosh operating system, (Fallout basically run on a supported environment i.e. Windows). I think that not great help can be done here while you are not using supported equipment for the game. so know that what do with your game

So Microsoft Company distinguishes against what brand of hardware you are utilizing for playing games? Running Windows on the Boot Camp is practically possible in running it properly on a normal laptop, so I do not make out why there should be any dissimilarity in playing the playing the game in the macbook. And if it is an applicable Windows operating system that you are running on your macbook, so don't attempt to involve that it's not concerned. I think your issue looks like it could be affected by overheating. Check out whether it is getting adequate aeration, or if it's probable to use a temperature monitor. If that the problem then please let me know about this i may help you out.

Hello friend, I might have a answer for your issue. But it will merely work if your Mac book Pro is an Intel-based Mac book. If it is not so then you are out of luck my friend. My suggestion is that don't use boot camp for playing the windows game. In fact install Windows in a legit way. I'm not too well-known with the method of the Macbooks work, but you could attempt creating a new partition as well as formatting it for NTFS. Then install Windows on that partition, thus dual-booting Operating System X as well as Windows. In that case, Windows be supposed to work properly. If you're not capable to make a new separation (no surprise there since Apple confine OS X greatly), then you can try clean your hard drive and then reformatting your partition. Then you can install a fresh licensed copy of Windows on to your Macbook. Remember that if you carry out this, you will not contain Macintosh OS X on your Macbook anymore. You'd only have Windows on it thus creating your Mac book a genuine laptop.

Oh Microsoft distinguish? What about Apple? You cannot install operating system on any non-Apple hardware. Ever I think that why you don't check out Mac OS X on HCL, HP,Dell, or Lenovo? It's because Apple rejects its users to their individual hardware (domination if you ask me). Microsoft permits you o install Windows on several hardware. Macbooks are unsupported because Apple doesn't discharge any certification about their system so Microsoft has no method of addition of support to Mac laptops. Once more, this is an all Apple's mistake.