Thread: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions DLC

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions DLC

I am playing the Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions on my PC and working with the same. While i was surfing on the internet i come to know that there is a DLC released for same. I have searched regarding the same but did not got any useful site where i can get the full information for same. So if any one is having the knowledge regarding same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions DLC

Yes you have heard it right regarding the release of the Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions DLC. Now that you've had time to swing your way through all of "Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions," relive the experience with all-new downloadable content available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Gain four new alternate costumes--one for each Spider-Man--all modeled after the Cosmic Spider-Man suit and one all-new signature attack with this awesome downloadable content, available now from Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 240 Microsoft Points, and beginning next week fans playing on the PlayStation 3 can download for $2.99 from the PlayStation Store.

Now check out an exclusive behind the scenes look with the game's developer, Beenox, as they break down the four unique combat styles each Spidey employs throughout "Shattered Dimensions."

To now more about the same visit the Marvel

Yes that's true about the Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions DLC release. But this is not yet release for all the country. The DLC is not yet available in the European country and still about to release so i think they have to wait more for the release of the Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions DLC.

Anyways but this is nice game, Peter Parker, the most ever under his job title Spider-Man known, has a huge problem: When fighting Mysterio was an artifact destroyed and shattered into dozens of parts. As if it is not enough that the value of this magical item can scarcely be estimated and thus not to replace, is the destruction has a scope that is noticeable not only in Peter's world, but also in other dimensions, in which Spider- It is based. Only when all of Spidey's defeat in their comics in the known world, the villains can be the magic of the stone tablet are more powerful than ever before, the misfortune to be undone.

You'll understand what Spider-Man: Dimensions (the "Shattered" disappears for European version) looks nice, even with a black Spiderman surprising but unfortunately will struggle to keep the comparison with the tenor of the game infiltration. Where Batman captivated everyone by her many qualities, Spiderman appears to be primarily aimed at fans of the character, despite Section Universe explains the key points of history to the uninitiated. It remains to await the next test to see if the variety of missions and if the scenario will come to overshadow the technical aspect of the title, really limited in the version we saw the game

Finally, if Spider-Man: Dimensions interests you as a fan, imports may become necessary because the Anglo-Saxon version will include the participation of Stan Lee in the role of the voice off.

Part Amazing Spiderman takes the first appearances of the character in comics as a model. The decorations and colors are so close to the cell shading to recreate the tab graphics. The intention is good but the result is mixed. The playground that we were shown was large and open, but sadly very empty and lacked details. The gameplay boils down to the beast beat 'em all, where Spiderman uses and abuses of its web to traumatize the multitude of enemies. The spider sense you will only see your enemies through the smoke that we will throw you in the head.

Spiderman is back on HD console (even on Wii and DS) after the very average (if not worse) Spiderman 3 was released in 2007. Activision did he learn from his mistakes by offering us a copy more respectable? We shall see immediately with this test version of Xbox 360. Activision Spiderman offers a "New Look", I play this time relying on an aesthetic Cell Shading. Avoiding in this way many technical constraints, it is reasonable to wonder if Activision did not simply instrumental facility and finally produced a simple "Fan Game.While the music remains quite arbitrary, the voices are very successful. Relying 200% on the second level, we prepared to smile at a cinematic jokes through muddy Spiderman. A very good point. In Game also we have his words taken from comics, but that's frankly too much