Thread: Mafia 2: Joes Adventure fails to load on the Xbox 360

Mafia 2: Joes Adventure fails to load on the Xbox 360

I am here to find the reason why the Mafia 2: Joes Adventure is not loading on the XBOX 360 that I have at my home. I have the Call of Duty Black Ops latest with me and I have seen that it is really working fine here. The only issue that I have seen is with the Mafia 2: Joes Adventure and would like to have the suggestion on this. I have seen that it takes in the CD and then it just spits it out and says nothing. If there could have been any issue I am sure that I would have got something in reply and would have pasted it here, so that you could have a better look at this.

Re: Mafia 2: Joes Adventure fails to load on the Xbox 360

I have seen many of the issue with the XBOX and this usually occurs when the hardware of the XBOX gets old and hence can be the issue behind this. Well I think that you will be required to have the up-gradation of the XBOX. I think that it is the way by which you can have the problem solved. In addition to that I would also recommend that if at all it is possible try the CD on the XBOX of your friend and see what happens there.

In my opinion I think that you will have to have the updates of the software that you have on the XBOX. That will be the only way with which you will have the game on the XBOX 360. Well the issue can be hardware related as well, but as you have mentioned that the Call of Duty Black Ops run well here hence I think that the problem can be related to the software. So I think that the updates will really help here in this matter. You can have the updates from the official site of the XBOX 360. Go there and see if you can have the successful updates from there.

It can be also that the issue can be with the Game and hence I will suggest you to make the download again. Download the Game again and then burn it on the CD and then give it an another go. I am sure that if it was some issue with the download it will be solved here itself with this new download. Also please see that you have bought the things from the trusted source as I have encountered some of the cases where they buy the things but end up with something scrap. Hope that you have not met with that scenario.

You can have the updates from the Xbox Live. Here are the steps that you need to follow and I am sure that this will help you with the situation with which you are struck at the moment. Well there are more methods one is by using the USB flash drive or by burning the DVD or CD. From all the three that I have mentioned above I think that going with the Xbox LIVE will be the most feasible option. It will directly download the updates that are required by the console and from the next time will automatically do it when the new software will be released. Go for the updates and see if I am true.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion that you have made here and I think that is what I was expecting from you all. The last post really helped with the situation. At first I thought that I will have to pay a huge amount of money for getting rid of the issue but now I have seen that it is playing the Game with much comfort and has not come up with the issue yet. I will be happy if you can come up with the other two methods of updates as well.