Thread: Mafia 2 Joe´s Adventures Achievements

Mafia 2 Joe´s Adventures Achievements

I have played Mafia the city of lost heaven, I am not aware of Mafia 2 Joe’s Adventure as it is the new version of mafia 1 then there should be some advancement in Mafia 2. I like playing mafia games so can you just tell me whether mafia 2 is better than mafia 1. Please let me know the new features of mafia so that I will buy the CD of mafia 1. Please help reply me and you reviews on mafia 2 Joe’s Adventures.

Re: Mafia 2 Joe´s Adventures Achievements

I am played both Mafia and Mafia 2. After playing both the game one thing I can tell you that you will find the huge difference in both the games. You will be getting more option to rescue yourself in mafia 2. And the graphics of mafia 2 Joe’s Adventures is far better than the previous version. Start playing you will fill the up gradation in game. You will find the sence more stunning then mafia 2.

You have to keep certain things in mind while playing mafia 2 mission that not to kill the witness in any supplementary style otherwise you'll find a checkpoint and won't be able to attempt again to solve that mission. The assignment is only played again after you full the rest of the DLC, so you'll need to have hanged around if you do this. Start playing you will really enjoy if you like the adventures games.

I have completed playing all the stage and I have really enjoyed while playing mafia 2. The story is really attractive, and the episode build it feel like you’re being possessions complete, but the pacing is a difficulty and the world whilst lively. It have the functioning of lip syncing isn’t that cool! You’ll see frame rate rinse, and the player can seem wooden, it looks really good in terms of graphics. It is the firat game that I have played continuously for ten hour.