Thread: Mafia 2 Joes Adventure's MAJOR quest breaking bug

Mafia 2 Joes Adventure's MAJOR quest breaking bug

I just selected a side mission near the damn. This mission explanation was for the foremost mission was to take care of the guy who got Vito arrested. I click begin the mission and it took me back in 1945. So mainly my game is resettled. My save game still shows 45% completed, but when I loaded the saved mission then it was the first mission. Now either I have to begin from the start or I'll have to expect that once I complete the first mission it takes me back in 1950. Not able to test it now, but it is very much frustrating.

Re: Mafia 2 Joes Adventure's MAJOR quest breaking bug

I have not played this game yet so I don't have any idea about the playing the saved game. I guess it must not be having such issues for playing the saved game. Yeah, It might happen that there are some points in the game up to where your game can be saved. Once you have reached upto that point that your saved game will get updated and from the next time it won't be starting from the very first beginning.

I guess there would be some useful information about the mission which you are playing on your Mafia 2. I think you have not read the whole description about the mission before starting which must be having some important information from where you can get the answer for your problem. Once you have started mission then there must be some reason behind not saving your game at each stages in the current mission.

Attempt dying, and observe if it sends you reverse to the 1950s, or if it keeps starting from the same mission. If it reacts like every other missions, you'll be back in the 1950s. When you pass away and able to choose the mission once more, or go on your way. If it doesn't react like other missions, then unhappily, it will not be awfully fine implemented IMHO.