Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Issue with Mafia 2 Joe's Adventures PC

Video Games

Old 26-11-2010

Issue with Mafia 2 Joe's Adventures PC

I am not facing any issue for running the Mafia 2 Joe's Adventures on my Windows Vista computer system but it seems like the very first mission of this game is not gonna complete by anybody. While playing this game, I overtaken the police then drove over the ice road now when it comes to cross the tunnel, Something happens and my card blows up like hit a brick wall. I have tried to cross it many times but each time it was doing the same without any reason. Has anybody crosses this tunnel or is this a bug in this game?

Old 26-11-2010

Re: Issue with Mafia 2 Joe's Adventures PC

Joe's Adventures have just launched before couple of days hence there are no walkthroughs available on an internet which can guide you to complete this mission. I think you should keep on trying that such bugs cannot be their in the very first level or else it have got solved by the developers before its release itself. For the time you try to complete this level, You have to wait for its walk through which may release some tricks to complete the levels of this game.
Old 26-11-2010

I guess there is some strange problems with this game's patch as I have seen the similar kind of issue in the telephone cab. Actually I was talking on the phone and suddenly some lady just stuck in cabin and she was standing on the Joe's Head. It was crazy! So I think this path has several problems which needs to solved as soon as possible. But it won't be possible that this game is endless.
Old 26-11-2010

I have one simple idea by which you can check that how to cross the very first level on the Mafia 2 Joe's Adventures. So what if there are no walkthroughs for this game but I have got some video walkthrough which would be even better to get that how to complete the first level. I suggest you to type searching for the Mafia 2 Joe's Adventures walkthrough on the google which will show you the perfect result.
Old 27-11-2010

Though I have never played this game ever and I don't have any idea about it as well but as you are saying like this game is never-ending. Actually I have felt such feelings many years ago when Doom was very much famous game. When I started playing that game then it was the same feel like this game is so hard and it is not gonna take me any further. But slowly slowly, I have got the ideas about crossing each levels after very much hardwork. So I suggest you to do the same as developers are not paid to make such games which user cannot complete in the very first level. There must be some trick for the same which might not have revealed yet. You should wait for the same or you may try to solve it on your own.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,