Thread: Mafia 2 Joe's adventures won't load on XBox Live

Mafia 2 Joe's adventures won't load on XBox Live

This XBox have never showed me any problem problem once game have got installed properly. Yesterday I have installed the Mafia 2 Joe's adventures on this XBOX Live and started installing the same. Installation got done properly without any error. When I tried to start the game then it keeps on showing the Loading screen endlessly. I have waited for 15 minutes but it was still loading. What is the problem with this game? Why it is not loading?

Re: Mafia 2 Joe's adventures won't load on XBox Live

I have tried searching for the solution for the loading issue of the Mafia 2 Joe's adventures on the XBox but it seems like most of the people are facing this issue but nobody have got the solution for the same. I think you should reboot your XBox from the scratch which also means that disconnect all the things and then reconnect it. Now start your XBox and check playing the game which you have just downloaded. I think your XBox would be taking much time to load the data or it might be getting hanged on the loading screen while loading the data.

I think your XBox Live have got so loaded and you should releasing its load which might for loading the new game. I suggest you to clear the cache memory of your XBox Live and then check that Mafia 2 Joe's adventures load quickly or not. If not then there might an issue with the game's startup file itself which may not be working properly. And it has been never believed that if game gets installed properly then it would be working without any problem as well. So you may try reinstalling the game which can also solve this issue.

If suppose you don't have any idea that how to clear the cache of your XBox Live. Here I have provided the way by which you can do the same. First go to the System Settings on your XBox's Main Menu and then choose the memory. Now select the Hard Drive after which you have to press the Y to view to the device options screen. Now press Y again which will clear the cache memory. Now reboot your XBox and then check playing the Mafia 2 Joe's adventures.

Though there are no solutions written for loading the Mafia 2 Joe's adventures game on the XBox live but I have seen one video which was claiming to solve this error. Actually it showed this error and then gone to the system memory. You must be knowing the path to clear system cache of the hard drive which solves this issue. But there was small difference that the player who made that video downloaded the game again after which it got loaded within seconds. So if you game does not works even after clearing the cache then download it again.

Problem seems to be with the setup file itself which you have downloaded on your machine. Though I have seen that once you have made proper settings then you have to download the new game and then try starting it. I guess you are trying to start the game from the same older one which might be having some problem. Logically it should be working but still if it is not then you must try re-downloading it.