Thread: Games that Support AlienFX

Games that Support AlienFX

Hello friends, I had decided to create the list of games that support AlienFX. Alienware enabled this, but we do not control which game developers choose to implement it in particular games. If there are any of the games that support AlienFX then please suggest me the game if I missed it. And also post the functionality of the game what does the game actually does. I have some list:
    • Supreme Commander 2: it switch the color depending on the factions. Such as Blue color for UEF , green for illuminate and many others.
    • Sacred 2: Makes the lights flash excessively. If anyone has more detail then explains it.
    • Dark Void: it makes the keyboard go white
    • Fallen Earth
    • Cities XL
    • Supreme Commander 2
    • Blacklight: Tango Down

Re: Games that Support AlienFX

In the dark void, the keyboard turns out to be white when we are in the air. And when we shoot, the keyboard as well as the alien ware name flash out to be red. Also when we heat the enemies the keyboard turns out to be red. When we do any explosion it turned as orange. In sacred 2 my keyboard flashed in all the different areas. I had not played it much, so I don’t have any idea what other types of flashing it does. But I know that the keyboard flashes in different sections when it starts up. i remembered that much about the Sacred 2. i usually play with dark void.

It seems to me that Eve make use of the AlienFx API. I remembered that when we get the low shield, armor to fight with the enemies and also when there is the hull warning, the light keyboard start flashing. If we set in the advanced profile for the EveExe.exe file it will then display the lightning scheme until we hit the shield warning after that it goes dark until the armour warning and the same for hull. It is possible to have the keyboard lights enabled while playing. I will testing more on it and will say the exact behavior.

Also for EVE online, it works even if you have multiple clients of eve running, for example, if one of your other account has reached his destination (autopilot) it will flash blue even if you are in other client. Very cool stuff! also The keyboard/speakers flash Yellow when you exit shield, Orange when you exit Armour and Red when you're on your last legs in Hull, The only downside is the keyboard is always black until these events