Thread: Problem with rank resetting in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Problem with rank resetting in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Hello friends I have been playing the ubisoft new game called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood since day one and I found out there is some kind of bug or error in the coding of the game as the rank of the player keeps on resetting each and every time I login to play the game. This is really frustrating as whenever I start to play the game, I have to again and again start from level one. This has happened thrice so I want some help from all those who have overcome this problem or those who know how to solve this problem.

re: Problem with rank resetting in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Hey do you save the game where you have left the last time you logged out of the game. If you want to start from the last stage of the last level which you have finished then you have to save the game before logging off from the game. if you failed to save the game then I think that the game will start from the initial stage as you are currently being transferred to whenever you start the game. So I please request you to save the level of the game and then restart it from that level.

Hey I would want to ask you that when you are logging to your game for playing which mode do you select that is whether you select the single player mode or the multi player mode. If you are selecting the single player mode than you have to be redirected to the level where you have stopped the last time when you logged off the game. If you are playing the multi player mode than I think that the game will restart form the level one as each time you are not playing with the same opponent. So I think that is not any kind of bug or error in the game, it is just designed to be like that.

Hey guys thanks for all quick replies, I would want to add up to the information that I have been saving this game when ever its time to log off from the game. But the next time when I start to play the game if am again redirected to the level one. I really don't know why is this happening. Also, even if I select single player or multi player, every time I have start from the very beginning. Is this error is faced just by me or any body else is going through the same issue. Can any one help to give some advice on how to solve this kind of problem.

Hey I have been gone through the same issue and found out that replacing the game with the new game CD solved my problem. Since the game is new so some of the game CDs are still not that very great and has some of the bugs in it. So I would reckon you to replace the game CD with the fresh copy and see if it works for you as it did it to me. If that again doesn't solve the problem than I guess that you should try reinstalling the game again and again. I hope it does solve your matter.

Hey why are you logging on from the file which you have saved the last time you quit the game. For you to start from the last saved level you have to start and load from that file, only then you will be redirected to the previous level or else you will start from the very beginning. These files are usually saved in the temporary folder of the game. So you can easily access it and start the game from wherever you want. Even if that doesn’t solve your problem than pleas install the game again and try the same thing again. I hope it solves the problem.