Thread: What is Uplay Points in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

What is Uplay Points in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Hello friends, recently I have brought a new game called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, it is really a nice game to have and I enjoy playing a lot. This is the first time I have brought Ubisoft games so I don't have all the knowledge that the game provides to its users. While playing the game I came across the word Uplay, now I would want to ask you all that the what do this Uplay points and what does it do. Is this a kind of feature that give us the total amount of points that we have scored throughout the game played or something else, please give me some suggestion.

Re: What is Uplay Points in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Hey Uplay is a kind of service that is developed by Ubisoft that provides the users with some points or we can say that trophies while the users completes some level or any stage. The Uplay service is available in all the xbox,ps3 and even the computers system. Although the Uplay service is still in the beta stage but in time to come this service will surely become famous and will included in all the third party games. As and when you progress through the game completing the stories you will be able to get all the medals of your achievements. This will urge the user to play more and more of this game and keep their interest level up.

The Ubisoft corporation known for the development af all the famosu games has added a another interesting feature in the game called as Assassins Creed. The feature is called as Uplay points which helps us to earn rewards after completing each and every stages of the game. Ubisoft launched the Uplay network, which is activated either in-game or via the Uplay website. This is added another dimension in the ubisoft game as now all the users will be more interested in playing this game. Really this is good feature to have and think each and every game should have this feature integrated in it.

Yes its true this Uplay service allows users to win appreciation of their achievements in the form of rewards by completing each and every stages of the game. This feature has now be integrated in all the games developed by the ubisoft including Splinter Cell: Conviction, R.U.S.E, Pure football, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, The Settlers 7, Silent Hunter 5 and Tom Clancy's Hawx 2. Even I have now started playing this game and I keep on loving it as I advance through the stages. Ubisoft games are surely cool games to have and I request each and every one to play these games.

Hey friends, I know this service pretty well as I have played all the other games of the ubisoft corporation but the thing is that I have heard that the Uplay service that is integrated in the game called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is not that up to mark s compared to the other games of the corporation. Although I haven't tried this game out but since I have heard this story so I am very reluctant to buy this game. I have heard that this game unlike other Uplay games does not have an equal balance of points available to earn and rewards to buy. So is this true and if it is, I would want to know why the developers failed to do this in this game. Also, I would want to know whether there are any other feature incorporated with this Uplay service. Please do give some suggestion.

Hey I think that since the game is just released so the Uplay service is not that effective as compared to the other Ubisoft games. I know they should have done much better then what they are known for but I guess that due to the involvement of various other feature ubisoft failed to maintain this service at the level that it should be. Also one of the improvements in this Uplay feature is that Uplay allows players to connect with other gamers who are also running ubisoft enabled games and then earn rewards depending upon who wins the competition.