Thread: Random images appear while playing BattleField Bad Company 2

Random images appear while playing BattleField Bad Company 2

I have a computer and I am running windows XP on my machine. I have also installed BattleField Bad Company 2 game on my machine. The problem I am getting is that when I am playing my game, then in between the game I am getting the appearance of random images on my screen. I am using GeForce GTS 360M graphic card on my machine. Does anyone there have any solution regarding this issue? I am getting this problem from the last 4 days, due to this I am unable able to play the game from 4 days. Any solution regarding this will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Random images appear while playing BattleField Bad Company 2

I have fix for solving this problem. First try to turn off you machine. Then remove the graphic card from the slot. Wait for a while and again reinsert the card in the slot. Now start you system again and run the game now. If doing this does not solve you problem, then you will require reinstalling the game on your machine. If you have any success regarding this issue, try to post your reply here.

Even I am facing the same problem on my machine while playing the same game which is mentioned above. But in my case I am not getting the random images, instead of that I get a black screen in between the games for a while and then disappears. During this period I am not able to do anything on my machine. I have never faced such problem before so I have no idea related with this problem. The problem is also frustrating me a lot. So please help me out. Thanks.

A very simple fix for this problem is that try to check that all the display drivers installed on your system for the GeForce GTS 360M are the latest one. If this is not the case then you will need to update those drivers. Even you can try to reboot the system and after the reboot, now try to run the game. I hope that you will not face any problem with it from now onward.