Thread: Suggest the effective way to upgrade a system for running most of the games on high resolution

Suggest the effective way to upgrade a system for running most of the games on high resolution

I have a desktop computer. When I play the games, then I have to play the games on extra low resolution and doing this irritates me a lot. So I am now looking to upgrade my system. I need you help on this up gradation. Is there any effective way for doing this up gradation, so that every time I do not need to change my game resolution. I am providing you the configuration of my machine-
    • Windows vista - operating system.
    • NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430- graphic card
    • Hard drive- 60 GB
    • Dual Core Processor
    • Display memory is 1335 MB

Please do help me out. Thanks

Re: Suggest the effective way to upgrade a system for running most of the games on high resolution

I have gone through you problem and I will like to suggest that for running the games on the higher resolution you will require more RAM and a better graphic card. So for that i will advise you to upgrade your graphic card and also try to change the operating system from windows 7 to XP. Doing this help you system in improving the performance. I hope that if you will do this changes you will probably be able to solve you issue. Hope have helped you.

Re: Suggest the effective way to upgrade a system for running most of the games on high resolution

I will recommend you to upgrade your RAM and your graphic card. I will like to suggest you names of few best graphic cards which support gaming.
    1. ATI Radeon HD 6870
    2. ATI Radeon HD 6850
    3. ATI Radeon HD 5970
    4. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480
    5. ATI Radeon HD 5770
    6. Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
    7. Nvidia GeForce GTX 470

You can go for any one of this as it might help you in improving the performance of your system while gaming.

I am facing a problem with my machine. I am using the graphic card ATI Radeon HD 6850 on my machine and the capacity of my RAM is 250 Gb, but when I rum any games on high resolution, then I do not get the proper display out of it. I have to lower the resolution on my machine. I don’t know why I am facing such problem as my graphic card is new. If you have any solution regarding this problem, please try to help me out. I will be greatly thankful to you if you do that. Thanks.

I think that the problem does not lie in your system but it is in the game itself. So for this i will suggest you to reinstall the game on your machine and if this does not solves the issue, then you can also try to reinstall the graphic card. After doing all this things no try to run the game. I hope that it really will solve your problem.