Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Lost Saved File

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Lost Saved File

I am having one issue with the Assassin Creed Brotherhood which i realized today morning. My save game file is lost from the external hard drive automatically and i am unable to find it. I have searched on internet regarding the issue and come to know that most of the people are going through the same problem but no one knows about the solution of it. So if any one out here is having the problem with the same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Lost Saved File

I am also playing the same into the system of mine and let me tell you that this is not causing any issue with the my save game. If you are getting the issue with the same then and not getting any solution then i will advise you to reinstall the game and see whether you are getting the issue with the same or not. It seems that there might be some issue with the game installation file which might not be working with the game. If you are unable to resolve the same then i will advise you to contact the developer regarding the issue and ask him the same. As they are the developer they might be having the knowledge about then problem you are facing and might be the solution for same. So if you can contact them and get the reply for your solution. Also let me know about the solution you got so that others can also take advantage with the issue which you are going through.

I have searched on Internet regarding the issue which you are going through and come to know that this is the bug of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood where most of the user of the same lost there save game file and not getting any proper solution for same. A development team of the Assassin's Creed is working to release a patch which will resolve the issue related to save game file that you are getting. I will advise you to wait for the patch and then install the same to work with the issue. Also i have got one post which is having the same discussion which might help you more regarding the same issue. So go through the below given link which will help you more with the same.
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

I have gone through the same through the same issue and come to know that this is issue is caused mostly when you are on the External Hard Drive. This might be something related to hard drive only. I will advise you to play the game with the original DVD and then only you can play it without any issue.If you can then go through the same and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not.

Since I wanted touched down my computer, I had to back up my saved games from Assassin's Creed. But they were in comparison to other games are not all that easy. I've found yet but in the end. May help other times I wanted to specify the storage path.
    C: \ Documents and Settings \ [User] \ Application Data \ Ubisoft \ Assassin's Creed
    For me, the Application Data folder was also hidden, so thats took me so long. Normally, the reservoir levels are easier to find.
    I hope this is some one help

For Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was already a new patch released. This is about 29 MB in size and carried the game to version 1.01. What exactly does this is unclear. It was also published by Ubisoft. So if you can then search for the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood patch and download and install to get it work with the issue of yours. I hope you will get it working with the same. Also let me know whether you got it working for your issue or not.