Thread: Does anyone have played FIFA 11 on PC

Does anyone have played FIFA 11 on PC

Hey friends its good news for all those who play, eat, sleep, drink do everything for FIFA 11. Finally it has arrived in India, Im eagerly waiting to play FIFA 11. Can anyone tell me How is FIFA 11. I had played FIFA 10 which I found was good, can’t wait to know and play about FIFA 11. Has EA Game have done it again? Well im very much excited about FIFA 11. Please let me know if you have played FIFA 11.

Re: Does anyone have played FIFA 11 on PC

I have played FIFA 11 on PC , Its awesome. I mean what to say when you are playing FIFA 11. FIFA 11 on console applications such as X-box 360, PS-3 is not as good as playing it on PC, its excellent on PC. Its good on normal average PC. When I started playing I did not felt that I was palying it now PC. I spent games chuckling madly at my own inventiveness. I spent hours and hours Playing it on my desktop. I don’t feel like getting up and doing anything else. I think rather than trying it on your console application try it on PC you will find difference.

2.> I have played it on both console applications and PC. After playing I felt that playing on PC was was much more fun and thrilling rather than playing on console applications. On an average PC you need to have the following requirement on your PC. The requirements are as follows:
    Intel Processor – core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 GHz
    AMD Processor-Athlon64 X Dual Core 5600+
    Nvidia Graphics Card-GeForce 8800 GT 256MB
    ATI Graphic Card-Radeon HD 3870
    RAM/Memory-2GB
    Hard Disk Space-4.5 Direct X-9

FIFA 11 is one of the best Football game on PC. The aggressive nature of player on field while missing his cues, all of this are seen on this FIFA 11. The way in which players were passing , Passes are rapid, throughballs slanted with risk but deadly when deployed at a carved-up defense. My thoughts became disheveled with the matches I was playing. I thoroughly enjoyed it at it fullest.

It has got some of the exciting features such as we can play street football with 5 v/s 5 or traditional 11 v/s 11. We can also create a player can give him a new avatar and create his own new shots. What we notice while watching football those legendary moves by such great players we can amend them on this game and play those shot. Goalkeepers are provided with special skills with better technology which results in more diverse scoring opportunities.

FIFA 11 PC has made a huge impact on PC User. This is the best version of FIFA for PC users. Graphics of the game is far better than the previous versions. The critics and users have praised its content and this game has scored 84 on Metacritics . I also found that the sound and graphics where quite appreciable. Well, you must play it on PC you will feel the difference while playing on X-box 360 or PS-3.