Thread: Trophies Glitch of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Trophies Glitch of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I took the game last night and found the game really worthy of what was mentioned in the Reviews. I played the game and was really happy with the Graphics and the Video quality that it was giving. Soon after I completed the First Level I was able to see that I had the points in my kitty but not the trophies for me. I was able to have the points for the Uplay but was not able to have the TROPHIES for the same. At the first instance I thought that it was merely a bug or something like delay in having the same for me but when I started the game in the Morning I was not able to have the Trophies in the game for me. I thought that the game was really well but this time too I think I ended up with a scrap. Can you all please let me have the solution for the issue?

Re: Trophies Glitch of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I think that the Trophies are not activated and hence I think that you will be required to have the Trophies activated. Well in that case I think that it will be nice if you can see the PSN or XBL. They are the one that can really help you to get out of this serious issue. See if they (PSN or XBL) activate the trophies and start your game again so that you can have the TROPHIES when you are playing the game. Please let me know about the same.

I really think that during the installation of the Game there must have been something wrong in the settings and that must have caused you this issue. It will be nice if you can have the Game reinstalled on the system and see if you can get out of the issue. Just go for the clean installation and start the game again and see if this time the trophies are going hand to hand. Hope that you will have the issues rectified with the reinstallation.

I think that it will be a better idea if you can have the issue of yours discussed with the Official Tech Support of your Game. I am telling you to drop a mail to the Tech Support of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood or the Ubisoft. I am of the opinion that if there is really something serious they will get it rectified and will tell you about the solution soon. Please let us all here also get the words that they suggested you with. I will be happy to have the OFFICIAL words from Ubisoft’s desk. Please let me know about the same soon.

In my opinion what has been suggested above is really up to the point and I think that you should go with the same. Also in addition to that I will like you to see if the PSN of yours is updated. Sometime the issues can be because of the PSN not getting updated and I think that you should take steps so that you can have that updated. Please do not wait and see it will be nice if you can take initiative and contact the Tech Support and see what they suggest.

I think that you will have to play the whole game so that you can have all the trophies for you. I think that you will be required to start the Game one and for all from the basic level. Play the whole game and I am sure that you will get the trophies again. I had also faced the issue and was forced to play the Game again so that I can have the trophies back here. It is nice that you have just reached the level one and you will not have to play from the fourth level. Restart the game and see if you can have the trophies on the track.