Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Disk Read Error on Xbox 360

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Disk Read Error on Xbox 360

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is that game that I am playing this week and I was hoping that I will finish the same within the week itself but the thing is that however I was not able to do that. Whenever I try to play the game I am getting the Disk Read Error. I am really unhappy with the way that it is treating me with this. I was really upset and I think that it will be nice if you can have some sort of suggestions for me in this respect. I do not know why but I am always getting the Disk Read Error for this game. I have the XBOX with me and would love to have the solution at the earliest.

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Disk Read Error on Xbox 360

Where are you getting this Disk Read Error? I am asking you because I have also seen this error in the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood but I have noticed this when I was trying to go into the Demascus in memory block 2. So what I did was took the game out and tried for playing the Halo 3. Well the Halo 3 was really working fine with the XBOX and hence this makes me think that there is some issue with the game itself. I am off to have the new game for me and will suggest you to go with the same. I am sure that there must have been something wrong in the GAME and that was causing the trouble. Hope to get the game back soon. Will play it again and will tell you if that worked.

I have already had the replacement for me and I have seen that the replacement really did not work. I am also getting the same issue with the XBOX and I think that it is in the Game. Well in the First go after the replacement I found that the Game hanged at the Demascus but when I tried again I found that it was working for some time. But after that I noticed the issue again when I was trying for the Acre. Then I again shut it and then restarted the game and was able to dodge the Acre successfully but when I tried for the further levels I can see that I am always getting the Disk Read Error and I am really helpless there. I really can not start the GAME again after restarting the same multiple times.

I have seen that this is the issue with the XBOX itself. I have seen many of the users complaining about the XBOX 360 giving the Disk Read Error and hence when I saw the same with the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood I was not that surprised. I have seen this time many few users complaining about this but was able to see a huge mob when I saw the release of the Call of Duty Black Ops. I think that it is the issue related to the Hardware that is there in the XBOX and I think that there is hardly anything that we can do in this matter.

I have seen so many issues with the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and would like to direct you to the thread that holds the topic for the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and see if you can have some of the solutions there. Please have a look at those threads and will hope that you get some solution soon on issue that you are facing at the moment. Here are the links: BUGS in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed brotherhood game has stopped working and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is not readable. The last thread that I have given, I am sure that you will find them really useful.

You all are getting the issues with the XBOX 360 then I think that there is little help with which I can help you to get out of the issue. Just see the steps below and see yourself getting rid of the Xbox 360 Disc Read Error:
    • As the first step restart the console of yours.
    • Please see if the Cables are properly plugged in.
    • Also see if there are any loose cables.
    • If not sure you can try to plug all the cables out and then reinsert them in the slots.
    • At the end you can try to remove the Hard Drive and then place it again in the Xbox. You can try this multiple times.

See if any of the above things help you in getting out of the issue.