Thread: White Fog in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

White Fog in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I have the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with me and the thing is that when I try to play the Game I have noticed that there was some sort of fog there on the screen. I can see some sort of fog getting accumulated at the top of the screen. I have seen that the brightness of the screen is some what brighter. It is really irritating to see the Fog coming there. I really do not like the things that are happening with the game. Will be really happy if you all can suggest me what this fog like thing is and how can I get rid of the same. Has anyone else encountered it before? Will be happy to have the suggestion on the issue related to the FOG. Please help me guys.

Re: White Fog in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I have even seen the fog there on top of the screen when I was playing the GAMES on the PS3 of mine. I thought that there must be some issue with the VIDEO Settings of the TV and I went to make some changes for the same. The changes that I made however did not help me get out of the issues and hence I was left with the cloudy white and blocky effect. For one moment I thought that there is really some issue with the PS3 but then I realized that the issue is not with the PS 3 as I was able to play the Call of Duty Black Ops and I did not find any issue with the game itself. I think that there is something wrong in the game itself and I think that Microsoft will have to take care of the same. Hope that they will rise with the solution in the same soon. Will be happy to have the same with me.

The thing is that you ask for and you will have it. Well the foggy issue that you all were talking about is present in the game itself and this is one of the features or say one of the effects that the game possesses. I after reading the post was already assure that there is no issue with the PS 3 of yours. It was the idea of the Ubisoft to introduce this effect so that the users of the game can experience the animus feeling. This effect was introduced in the Brotherhood version of this game. If you talk about the personal opinion then I would like to say that I am also not happy with this effect that they have come up with and will be really happy if they can have this effect removed.

Can you all please let me know about the issue with a clear view? I mean to say that I will be happy if you can give me the screen shot of the game when you are playing it. It will be a nice step so that I can have a proper look for the same. I have played the game and the thing is that I never noticed the issue and I did complete the game hardly with any issue. It will be nice if you can see if the game that you have installed is proper or see if you have installed the game properly. Please get me the screen shot and let me have a look at the issues guys.

It will be nice if you can have the game reinstalled on your system. As that is the only thing that I can suggest you at the very moment. Please have the installation of the Game again and then try playing the game again. I have started the game and have also cleared some of the levels but have not yet come across the issues as such. I will also wait for the screenshot to come and will see what is the issue that you all are talking about.

What is the platform that you are using? Is it an XBOX or the normal PC or the PS 3? Well I do not have anything for the users that have the platform other then the PS 3. If at all you are playing the Game on the PC then please see if you have the minimum system requirements for the GAME. Here are the system requirements:
    • Operating System: Windows XP (32-64 bits) / Windows Vista (32-64 bits) / Windows 7
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
    • Memory: 1.5 GB RAM (or 2 GB RAM in Windows Vista/7)
    • Hard Drive: 8 GB Hard Disk space
    • Video Card (graphics): 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant videocard with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
    • Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

Hope that you will have a dual look at the specifications.