Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Game freezes

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Game freezes

Guys, I have just bought this game as I thought that this will be really a nice game. I installed that game and when I tried to start that then it says unreadable disc. I have already updated my xbox to new version so that should not be the problem. I am not able to get even the main menu for this game. I will appreciate each and every helpful suggestion. Please help. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Game freezes

It may be because of the bad graphic on your system. You should check the graphic required for this game and the one which in there on your system. You can also try to uninstall and install the game again to see whether that helps you or not? If that is also not able to solve the issue then you can search for the latest driver available for your graphic card. Download and install that on your system. This will definitely fix the issue if that is related to the driver.

This is most likely seems to be problem with badly installed files. There may be some files in the system that may be corrupted or not installed properly and that is creating the issue for you. What you can try is to uninstall and install the game again. This will create new files for the game in your system and may solve the issue. I hope that this will solve the problem for you.

Have you installed any Antivirus program in your system? I am asking this to you because it may be your antivirus that is not allowing your game to be loaded. If you want to check that then you can temporary disable the antivirus that you are using and then try to play the game. If you get the game running then this will confirm that it is the problem with the antivirus and then you can go for the solution accordingly.

Can you here the background sound when it freezes the screen? If that is the case then, there is n o problem with the game that you have installed. Your game is running in background but it is not visible to you. This may be because of the display driver. It may be corrupted. Try to reinstall the display driver to see whether that solves the issue. You can also try to download and install the latest driver.

You should make sure that all the applications are closed before launching the game. There is possibility that other applications conflict with this game.

Press Windows + R button from your keyboard and there you have to type “msconfig” without the quotes. Now click on the “startup tab” from the window which will be opened. Disable all the buttons and apply those changes. Once you are done with this then you have to restart the computer. After that you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer. Just to Run and type “%temp” over there. This will open a new window with all the temporary files in your computer. Select all the files and delete them all.

Do these two things and see whether that solves the issue for you or not.