Thread: What are the internet requirement for Assassins Creed brotherhood?

What are the internet requirement for Assassins Creed brotherhood?

I am having recently installed the brotherhood game on my system. I am using it from last few days and now i want play it in the multiplayer mode and that to online. But some how i am not able to connect it. i don't know what it wrong with it and why it is not letting to to get connected. I thing my system requirements are nit letting me to do the same, Or any thing else? Please help me know why i am facing this problem and also the way to deal with it. For concern I am using the hath way in internet connection.

Re: What are the internet requirement for Assassins Creed brotherhood?

I think you have to check out with the internet connection that you have and also perform the connection settings. If you are not able to get the access over the net then there is definitely something wrong with the connection. Now what you have to do here is perform the connection test that will let you know whether there is any thing wrong with the connection or not if yes then please do the required changes and also check out with the cables whether there is any cut in between the line or not.

According to me your system is not letting you to do the same. It may happen that your system is not letting you to play in multiplayer mode. So in this case you have to check out with the system requirements of yours. As asked by you that you want to know the minimum system requirements for this game:
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 or better
    • Memory: 2.0 GB Ram
    • Hard Disk: 12 GB
    • Video Memory: 512MB Nvidia 9600 GT
    • Direct X 10

According to me the server is kicking you off from the list. It may happen if the speed of your internet is low then it does not allow to acquire the space and kicks you out. so in this case you have to just contact the service provider of yours and complaint him regarding the speed that you are getting. And if you have a plan which gives limited speed then please try and change the broadband plan it self. And get the fastest speed working. I think if you will get the comparatively good speed then there will be no issues while connecting the server in the multiplayer mode.

It seems to me that the game that you are playing must not be allowing you to play in the multiplayer mode. So what you have to do in this case uninstall the copy of the game and then install the fresh and the updated version of the same. You can also download the updated version from the official site of it. But make sure that you will not use any pirated content that may harm your PC and also will not allow to play some modes of the game. It may also happen if the game is not properly installed then you are not able to unlock the desired map and so on. I hope that reinstalling the game will solve your issue.