Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood issues with Uplay

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood issues with Uplay

Hello everyone there I have just got my way attached with the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Really the game is terrific and at the same time full of action. I was however able to complete the game and have completed it well. There were some issues in the begging nut however I was able to get rid of them. Now however I have completed the games but I was not able to have my hand on the UPLAY. I think that there is some issue there and I will be happy if you can help me with the same. I think that Uplay Knife to the Heart action is locked and it is not getting unlocked. Is there something that I will have to do so that I can come out of the issue? Please help me guys.

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood issues with Uplay

With the same issue here. I have seen that there is one of the Uplay achievements and it is to replay the memory. Well I did try to play that and in the end was honored with the PSN trophy. In addition to that I also got a notification saying that I had managed to unlock the UPLAY ACHIEVEMENT. Well all was good till there but then I found that there was not the prize point that was promised. I checked for the Uplay account but was not able to see the 30 points there. Please help me out guys with the same. Has anyone yet seen this before? I will be happy if I can have this solved. Please suggest me the solution.

Looking at the things that you have mentioned I am of the opinion that you had actually not addressed the Uplay achievement. What you actually played was not for the Uplay and I think that you will have to revise once more. The things that you have explained me comes up with the scenario that it was only for scoring the points and the PSN points but they were not at all for the Uplay points. For earning the Uplay points as far as I know you will be required to complete the story and then only you will have the UPLAY points in your kitty. However I have not completed the game but I am saying this since I was able to have one UPLAY achievement for me. Hope that you must have got the point that I wanted to covey.

It is really strange to learn that you were not able to have the Upaly achievements unlocked. You must have got the achievements unlocked once you were playing the game and you were progressing with the play. Looking at the matter I would only suggest you to replay the games that are there in the Memory and see if you can see that getting unlocked. However if you do not get that unlocked then you can ask about the same on the TECH SUPPORT. Ask them to see if they can find anything from the Uplay account of yours. See if they can help you with this situation. Hope that you will get the proper points for your play. Please let me know what they suggested you there.

I do not know why you were not able to have the Uplay Achievements in your case. I think that you must have not completed the level well and hence you are getting the issues. Well I completed the game in the normal manner and did not do anything weird with the game. I have seen that the Uplay reward have really brought up more fun to the game. I have the following reward with me and would like you all to tell about:
    • Hellequin for 40 points
    • Gun Capacity Upgrade for 30 Points
    • Armor of Altair for 20 Points
    • Altair's Robes for 20 Points
    • Florentine Noble Attire for 20 Points
    • AC Brotherhood Theme for 10 Points

Please play the game normally and I am sure that you will be able to have your price.

Thanks for all the replies that you all have mentioned above. But I really think that there is some thing really that Microsoft will have to take care of. I think that Microsoft must ask about the same to the Ubisoft Montreal and see if they can help us with the same. The game is really nice but the issues with the Uplay have really frustrated me and I really need support seriously. Please let me know what are the more issues with this game.