Thread: Installation procedure of mods for Unreal Tournament 3 on Playstation 3

Installation procedure of mods for Unreal Tournament 3 on Playstation 3

Hey I have been using the playstation 3 since it was released. I love this console because the most expensive and modern games are easily suitable. You cannot experience the game madness in other console. Now I want to install UT3 mods on PD3, but I don’t know how to do it? If you have any knowledge about this then please share with me. The step by step procedure is usually helpful. The Unreal tournament is the best game I ever experienced before. So please help me with this.

re: Installation procedure of mods for Unreal Tournament 3 on Playstation 3

Unreal Tournament 3 symbols the comeback of the world's opening first-person shooter. It unleashes the chock-full power of Unreal Engine 3, taking graphics and performance, game play, and challenge to a plenty of new level that you might have never experienced before. Players slot in forceful battles with other live players online. The player can also battle against Unreal artificial intelligence that sets the industry standard with use of most dominant futuristic weaponry and vehicles.You can download Unreal Tournament 3 Mods straightforwardly to your PS3 using its internet browser. You can't download the UT3 mods straight to your PS3's HDD. First you have to save the UT3 mods to a USB Device or Memory Card. Next import it to PS3 hard drive

This is an easy step to install the mods to your favorite PS3. You have to download the UT3 mods from its official website. The steps are as follows:
    1. Unzip the file to the root directory of the memory card that can be readable by your PS3. It is normally in the proper directory structure but, in case, if it is not settles there then the path and filename need to be something like thisps3\savedata\blus30086-modimport\userdata.jam
    2. Now Boot up UT3 on your PS3
    3. Open the "Community" menu
    4. Select "My Content"
    5. Press the button named as "Import Mod"
    6. Follow the directions that will be displayed to import it from your memory card or USB device.

First step is you have to set up the downloaded or unzipped files up right on your flash drive or USB drive. Then make sure it should be in the root directory of the memory card. Now make your PS3 folder , then inside PS3 folder create the SAVEDATA folder and the BLUS30086-MODIMPORT folder within the SAVEDATA. When you got something enter into the BLUS30086-MODIMPORT folder and press start, go to community, my content and press square button. Once the files will be imported you are able to notice the map in your list of Deathmatch maps. You'll also be able to host the map and join servers are. The mutator shows up in the mutator list. If it were a gametype will go into the gametype lists etc. All UT3 mods installation follows the same procedure.

Unreal Tournament 3 Ps3 version has lot of MOD or Map Pack. You can install it whenever you want. Install MOD from UT3MOD website and save it into your memory card or USB in the right root directory. Then launch the game. When the Mail menu appears on the screen GoTo Community>MY content>ImportContent. Then select the device where you saved the MOD by pressing X. The import will start begin. Once it completed press O to back out.
    NOTE: When Press "Start" you will get a prompt to "Overwrite and Save". Make sure that to select this option.

Unreal Tournament III on PlayStation 3 is the first of its kind console game to entirely squeeze the potential of user engendered content with a toolset as Unreal Engine 3. The actual issue is confusing procedure installing mods from the PC to the PS3. Originally there was no way to download these modifications using the PS3's browser. But now you can do it. It requires some hard memory card setup first. The website promises to update with new content on a daily origin and it will theoretically streamlining the process