Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Codex Edition

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Codex Edition

I heard about the limited version of the Games and I am hoping for the same for this game as well. Will be really happy to have some words about the same here. Is it true that this game too has the LIMITED version for the game? In addition to that I also want to know about if this game will be released for the PC as well. Hope that you all will come up with the suggestions soon for me. Please let me know anything in this matter.

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Codex Edition

I cannot understand only one thing. Why am I getting trouble here with this game? I am not able to have the single website that is offering a pre-order of the codex edition. I will be really happy if you all can help us with the same. When are the people at the Ubisoft going to do that for me and all other users? Please let me know a single place where I can have the order placed at one place and will have the game for me.

I think that the probable reason for this can be because the PC version of the Game is going to be released in 2011. So I think that they are avoiding the orders. Also it can be the reason that they have the limited stalks for this Limited Version of the GAME and hence cannot get the order placed so early. Well you will be able to see the placement of the order in full flow before the one month of the Release of the Game. Till then I would simply suggest you to wait and see if there is any official announcement from their side.

It is really nice that they are going to have the PC version for this limited edition of the GAME. I was in a great hope for the same and I have seen a post that says that there will be the PC version here. Please get it confirmed and I will not like this if at all it turns out to be a rumor. Please can you all please tell me more about the release and the features of the Codex Edition of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood? Hope that it will be a masterpiece.

You wanted to place the order under one roof and I think that I have brought the ROOF here. I can see the Play.com the site that is holding the pre order for the GAME and it still exists. It can be seen there in the list as one of the item there it says Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Codex Edition for the PC. I have made the order for me and will be happy if you can have yours as well. Place the order there and let me know if you were successful.